Jarvis Brownlee SR HL

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Who has he been talking to?
There was some smoke surronding his recruitment with UF and FSU being involved I believe he said that FSU was his "Dream offer" or something to that effect. hopefully he sticks kid would eat in this system I watched him live against Northwestern with Pete and Dmoney and came away impressed with his speed and ability to tackle which is a premium in this system.

Advertisement
2 minutes into this "highlight film" and there are already 2 clips of him getting flagged in coverage. I counted at least 7 other plays that could've been flagged. Kid is very grabby and has that Corey Gaynor fake tough trait where he pushes around WRs who are flat-footed or not paying attention. Lots of clips of him ragdolling WRs but where are the clips of him laying the wood like Bandy or Jaquan?
images

The few clips of him in press-bail are impressive but whoever made this film should be ashamed. Rumph has his work cut out for him removing this kid's bad habits if he actually signs. If he goes to FSU he will waste away in that clownshow.

There was some smoke surronding his recruitment with UF and FSU being involved I believe he said that FSU was his "Dream offer" or something to that effect. hopefully he sticks kid would eat in this system I watched him live against Northwestern with Pete and Dmoney and came away impressed with his speed and ability to tackle which is a premium in this system.
Ivins said people he talked to believe that he is solid and will sign with miami. We will see.

Advertisement
Size wise he reminds me of Malek Young... he's fairly quick and very physical, the kind of guy you want defending the bubble screen, he beats his blocker fairly well. Not a ball hawk imo, but does a good job breaking up plays. Right now though, he looks like a penalty machine... many of his "highlights" were clear P.I.s, he needs a redshirt imo.

2 minutes into this "highlight film" and there are already 2 clips of him getting flagged in coverage. I counted at least 7 other plays that could've been flagged. Kid is very grabby and has that Corey Gaynor fake tough trait where he pushes around WRs who are flat-footed or not paying attention. Lots of clips of him ragdolling WRs but where are the clips of him laying the wood like Bandy or Jaquan?

The few clips of him in press-bail are impressive but whoever made this film should be ashamed. Rumph has his work cut out for him removing this kid's bad habits if he actually signs. If he goes to FSU he will waste away in that clownshow.

He's definitely grabby. But I wouldn't call him fake tough after seeing him live. He is very physical and borderline reckless in run support.

Advertisement
Back