Jarvis Brownlee note

Advertisement
I don't understand this **** on the defensive side of the ball all these decommits on defense is front running at its finest

I would take dixon regardless too, but i think if we do take dixon the recruiting for cb will close, leaving dent and elam for other teams.

Just giving you a head's up....Dent and Elam aint coming. Just wanted to let you down easy.

Take Dixon regardless of the situation...We thought we had Malek Young for a few more years as well and Richt processes guys yearly for whatever reason

Advertisement
Haha posters are actually trying to spin it that we should be losing recruits to UCF. Ernest Hemingway, Leo Tolstoy, and Mark Twain could all meet up together and not be able to make this s-hit up. If you are trying to say we should be losing recruits to UCF, please go ahead jump off the Key Biscayne Bridge with cinder blocks chained to your ankles.

Advertisement
WTF are you talkin' about, you nerd?

Me and my staff are the main reason why Miami's all-time leader in starts played here.

I never sway a kid from Miami. Truth is, most of my players don't receive offers from Miami.
What's with the name calling bro? You butt hurt by the facts? I'm not going fishing for past posts, it just comes off to me like you pound your chest when talking about how the new breed of So. Fl. Kid has no respect for the U. Sorry for the wrong perception but the whole local recruit thing has me fed up.

What's with the name calling bro? You butt hurt by the facts? I'm not going fishing for past posts, it just comes off to me like you pound your chest when talking about how the new breed of So. Fl. Kid has no respect for the U. Sorry for the wrong perception but the whole local recruit thing has me fed up.
How am I pounding my chest by telling you what local kids are saying? You sound stupid.

Advertisement
How am I pounding my chest by telling you what local kids are saying? You sound stupid.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. Coming from a Rhoades Scholar like you it means the world. Carry on, one of your turn coat players might need your undivided attention. You never know? He might let you wax his car when he turns pro.....

Advertisement
This kid has been looking for somewhere else to go since he committed. First it was UF, then FSU was his dream school. Dude has no idea what he’s doing. Let him go.

This is what puzzles me about this staff. It’s fine to go after these players but you have to have a backup plan. It”s almost as if they just stop recruiting the position once these recruits commit and use us as a placeholder. Staff just doesn't see it.

BTW, LSU is going to take alot of “shine” of that program. This ain’t last year.

LSU is in the worst possible bowl situation. They legit "can't win".

If they win, they beat a G5 team that lost their starting QB.
If they lose, they got beat by a G5 team that lost their starting QB.

Miami fans really insecure about what UCF has been doing.

Advertisement
Back