Jarvis Brownlee note

Advertisement
If they beat LSU in their bowl, they’ll start ranked in the top 10-12 next year. Win out and they’ve got a LEGIT argument for the playoffs. Us?

their defense is not anywhere near play-off or top 10 caliber. Gave up close to 400 yards rushing and 41 points to a heavy run oriented and unranked team in Memphis. LSU is a bit more dynamic but just as heavy in their rushing attack. Their defense will be a lot more stout than Memphis. On paper this should not even be a close game and LSU should have their way with them. I will be shocked if they don't come crashing to earth this game. But stranger things have happened. I still think the magic pixie dust will soon run out for them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You n I have been saying the same **** for a long time.

I bolded one of the bigger issues I see on this team. High key, only Hartley is really a dog salesman like that. But you got some staffs that have 7 Hartleys.

I was told that the only dude who recruits with any swag/confidence is Dugans. (HC who told me that hadn't met Hartley though)

He said Dugans was the only Miami coach who ever showed up with the attitude like "We're the U!"

I was told that the only dude who recruits with any swag/confidence is Dugans. (HC who told me that hadn't met Hartley though)

He said Dugans was the only Miami coach who ever showed up with the attitude like "We're the U!"

I find that very easy to believe. Dugans and Hartley seems to have a real confidence about them. Curious how Simpson presents as a recruiter in light of his background.

Dugans and I shop at the same Publix...see him every week have words here n there...he's a G, for sure. I don't know if he's a salesman like that, but he has a cool vibe about him that I am sure the kids do flock to. Comes off more like the cool old head that has a good rapport with with kids. Maybe dee or someone that has more experience with Dugans can chime in with...but he doesn't seem like a salesman, moreover, just a good recruiter. And, to be fair, his recruiting haul of recent vintage is very strong.

Dugans and I shop at the same Publix...see him every week have words here n there...he's a G, for sure. I don't know if he's a salesman like that, but he has a cool vibe about him that I am sure the kids do flock to. Comes off more like the cool old head that has a good rapport with with kids. Maybe dee or someone that has more experience with Dugans can chime in with...but he doesn't seem like a salesman, moreover, just a good recruiter. And, to be fair, his recruiting haul of recent vintage is very strong.

Yeah I didn't mean to imply that he was a salesman, my bad. But you hit the nail on the head.

Advertisement

Sounds like a good dude. Too bad Jeff Thomas didn't get the vibe.

Advertisement
WTF are you talkin' about, you nerd?

Me and my staff are the main reason why Miami's all-time leader in starts played here.

I never sway a kid from Miami. Truth is, most of my players don't receive offers from Miami.

DCBAFDD2-9247-41F1-9E9B-2E88886D704D.gif

Corch Nacho taking credit for a player at position he doesn’t even coach. Feliciano been gone awhile Corch. How long you going to live off his coat tails?

:LOL:

Advertisement
Back