Jarvis Brownlee Holdout: Day 3

Ingram Smith
@IngramSmith
·
23h
Replying to
@IngramSmith
From what I have heard Brownlee did not meet the min requirement of the agreement and as such compensation has either been delayed or will not be occurring.

Supposedly this guy is a nole insider and has a nole podcast. He says there is nil deal in trailerhassee but Brownlee doesn’t qualify.

Advertisement
Ingram Smith
@IngramSmith
·
23h
Replying to
@IngramSmith
From what I have heard Brownlee did not meet the min requirement of the agreement and as such compensation has either been delayed or will not be occurring.

Supposedly this guy is a nole insider and has a nole podcast. He says there is nil deal in trailerhassee but Brownlee doesn’t qualify.

1646924282895.png

Ingram Smith
@IngramSmith
·
23h
Replying to
@IngramSmith

LMAO They can get any kid to qualify for admissions, but to get paid…. NO 😂🙄

Advertisement
Self-help NIL deals. How things have been done in Tallahassee for decades, right Adrian McPherson? And Peter Warrick? And Laveranues Coles?
Actually...they screwed over Laveranues...they didn't have his back and kicked him off team...but Warrick got basically nothing and remained on team...
Coles was very bitter and actually never recognizes FSPOO...
I think it drove him to succeed in the NFL as he became an excellent player...while Warrick was a monumental NFL Bust..

Actually...they screwed over Laveranues...they didn't have his back and kicked him off team...but Warrick got basically nothing and remained on team...
Coles was very bitter and actually never recognizes FSPOO...
I think it drove him to succeed in the NFL as he became an excellent player...while Warrick was a monumental NFL Bust..

Yeah, but I'm not talking about whether they got into trouble, I'm just talking about the open secret in Tallahassee that F$U football players could take whatever they wanted, including Adrian McPherson being allowed to take the Booster Club president's checkbook, and Warrick and Coles getting 99% discounts at Dillards.

Advertisement
Now this is actually hilarious. Easily the funniest thing I have seen in any of the tears threads in a very long time. They seriously have no NIL deals at all?

Nole posters on 247 are saying he should stop being lazy and start making/selling merchandise like other players lol.

Guess players are supposed to be selling tshirts out the back of their trunks and ****.

Nole posters on 247 are saying he should stop being lazy and start making/selling merchandise like other players lol.

Guess players are supposed to be selling tshirts out the back of their trunks and ****.

Hey, it worked for 2Live Crew!

As for Miami, I'm happy that our players can afford to spend their time practicing and playing football, instead of silk-screening t-shirts and driving around Tallahassee selling merch for beer money.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ingram Smith
@IngramSmith
·
23h
Replying to
@IngramSmith

I guess a couple Nole players are saying this is BS.

Now FSU fans are turning on them too lol.
0C5044E6-E6E3-4747-8589-524B727A8B1B.png
C8DE53F5-6F71-49F5-AA7C-527A572B3F82.jpeg

Advertisement
Back