Jarrid Williams, OT, Houston - in the portal (Radio Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Reeds Extra has that spicy ginger kick and they have another one that’s even stronger. I’ve been drinking their Reed’s Premium Brew lately. It has pineapple juice and honey as the sweeteners. It’s not spicy but it’s really good stuff IMO.
Never heard of it. Where you grab it?

Reactions: ben
That's right, you have Publix in Richmond now.
We do but I’m not in Richmond anymore. This is the label for the one with pineapple and honey in place of sugar. It says “premium” and it’s harder to find. It’s supposed to mimic a homemade Jamaican recipe also adding in cloves and lime and lemon juices.

D318FD94-F59A-4D12-83B0-772890FF9187.jpeg

The ones that say “Extra” are also great and those are the spicy ones. They use cane sugar in those. All natural.

Advertisement
First year starting, rushed to put weight on and learn penos offense and the non teaching offensive line coach! So, he was damned if he do, damned if he don't situation. And for you to post that about a current cane with out the affore mentioned comments i stated. Makes your post and thinking hot garbage!!!
Hey sport, I watched every game he started last year and I played the game at the college level. And when a tackle can’t even get out of his three point stance before the D end is already around him, yea that equals hot garbage! That’s Olineman 101 you learn in pop warner to get out of your ******* stance which is the whole point of going head to head in the cage, hitting the five man sled and doing down ups so you can expoled out of your ******* stance. So clearly you #1 never played the game or #2 are Nelson’s burner account and if that’s the case you're hot garbage on the field and belong playing D2 ball where I played. And you’re also a hot garbage Porster on here too sport, oh sorry I mean Nelson. Lmao

Last edited:
Hey sport, I watched every game he started last year and I played the game at the college level. And when a tackle can’t even get out of his three point stance before the D end is already around him, yea that equals hot garbage! That’s Olineman 101 you learn in pop warner to get out of your ******* stance which is the whole point of going head to head in the cage, hitting the five man sled and doing down ups so you can expoled out of your ******* stance. So clearly you #1 never played the game or #2 are Nelson’s burner account and if that’s the case you're hot garbage on the field and belong playing D2 ball where I played. And you’re also a hot garbage Porster on here too sport, oh sorry I mean Nelson. Lmao
No i played semi-pro! Yes to everything you named as far learning. But, your assuming he was taught all that at basic level. Name calling is fine with me im here to talk football. Lmao!

Advertisement
Advertisement

I am a whole milk guy in my white Russians. Kahlua, Kettle One, and whole milk. Great, easy to end the evening.

In fact... I'm going to make one right now. **** it.

No i played semi-pro! Yes to everything you named as far learning. But, your assuming he was taught all that at basic level. Name calling is fine with me im here to talk football. Lmao!
The dudes on a scholarship my man, I think it’s perfectly fair to “assume” that he’s been taught all these things at the basic level already and he just can’t execute it. He’s not a freaking walk on for gods sake! Smh

I have to use lactose free milk in my White Russians. Otherwise I’ll be on the toilet halfway through my second drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back