Jarrid Williams, OT, Houston - in the portal (Radio Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
tenor.gif
I will give a true story to help pass the time in this thread. I have a friend in SF who was ready to settle down and went on Match or one of those sites. He met a girl, they hit it off, but she was kind of cagey whenever he brought up family stuff for a while. He decided to give her one more date to open up. She explained her not wanting to talk about family early on because she is Jeff Bridges's daughter and wants to make sure people are into her before telling them this. So he is now married to the Dude's daughter, spends every holiday with them (the last one ended with Jackson Browne and some others coming over to jam), and Jackson Browne also provided the music for their rehearsal dinner.

Advertisement
I will give a true story to help pass the time in this thread. I have a friend in SF who was ready to settle down and went on Match or one of those sites. He met a girl, they hit it off, but she was kind of cagey whenever he brought up family stuff for a while. He decided to give her one more date to open up. She explained her not wanting to talk about family early on because she is Jeff Bridges's daughter and wants to make sure people are into her before telling them this. So he is now married to the Dude's daughter, spends every holiday with them (the last one ended with Jackson Browne and some others coming over to jam), and Jackson Browne also provided the music for their rehearsal dinner.
Thank you friend. Your post was a welcome respite from all the news of the Chi Com virus and the riots and looting.

Now that's awesome. Gotta love how life works out sometimes...

Advertisement
In Dudeism we take no stand on deities or metaphysics, preferring to deal with the world as it is presented, in its own time and place.

In Dudeism we take no stand on deities or metaphysics, preferring to deal with the world as it is presented, in its own time and place.

Indeed.
A true practitioner of Dudeism would not concern him/herself that a "thread went off the rails," he/she would merely abide, and take 'er easy for all us sinners.

Advertisement
Maybe time to try something else then?
Well, a white russian isn't my go-to drink of choice but I do enjoy them occasionally. When I have one, I use lactose free.

I wonder if Jarrid Williams enjoys a Caucasian from time to time or if he's more of a grasshopper kinda guy. I bet he's a pina colada fan.

(See, I'm staying on topic)

Well, a white russian isn't my go-to drink of choice but I do enjoy them occasionally. When I have one, I use lactose free.

I wonder if Jarrid Williams enjoys a Caucasian from time to time or if he's more of a grasshopper kinda guy. I bet he's a pina colada fan.

(See, I'm staying on topic)
Seeing that Williams is taking his time. You're absolutely right...

Advertisement
Might be sacrilegious to Dudeism but i replace the cream with softened vanilla ice cream...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back