Jarrid Williams, OT, Houston - in the portal (Radio Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
LOL at jackbevague making bones by saying stuff like "there are things going on" or posting a bunch of smiling emojis a month before a commitment and then beating his chest for calling it.

Odds he tries to turn the kid's commitment thread into a WWE style call-out thread within the first 3 posts?

For all my fellow wings feins out there, me and my girl after the beach went to The Thirsty Turtle in Juno beach. Best wings in Palm beach county hands down! Also excellent smoked fish dip.
Not sure about the wings but the fish dip was amazing.

Advertisement
Right now I'm drinking a Dark and Stormy.

Half a can of ginger beer, twist of lime, top with dark rum.

I could drink a gallon of these.
That sounds like something I’d like to make with Reed’s Premium Ginger Brew. Honey and pineapple to sweeten it instead of sugar.

Do you use a certain style of Dark Rum? There are rums that are more scotch-like I believe. I need to get into that more when I can get back in to the DR.

That sounds like something I’d like to make with Reed’s Premium Ginger Brew. Honey and pineapple to sweeten it instead of sugar.

Do you use a certain style of Dark Rum? There are rums that are more scotch-like I believe. I need to get into that more when I can get back in to the DR.
For this batch I went with the original. Gosling's black seal run and Gosling's ginger beer. Next I'm going to try a ginger beer with more bite, like Fever Tree and I want Myer's Dark Rum, but the wife wants spiced, so I'm thinking Sailor Jerry's.

Advertisement
For this batch I went with the original. Gosling's black seal run and Gosling's ginger beer. Next I'm going to try a ginger beer with more bite, like Fever Tree and I want Myer's Dark Rum, but the wife wants spiced, so I'm thinking Sailor Jerry's.
Try Reeds Extra. It’s spicy.

Do you have a recipe for a solid White Russian (aka, a Caucasian)?
tenor.gif

Advertisement
It’s always fake insider season on CIS.

And I’m just starting to realize that I’ve gotta drastically improve my fake insider game.

Prepare yourselves for some stunningly vague posts and wordy and meaningless non-specific utterances in this thread.

It’s always fake insider season on CIS.

And I’m just starting to realize that I’ve gotta drastically improve my fake insider game.

Prepare yourselves for some stunningly vague posts and wordy and meaningless non-specific utterances in this thread.

Make yourself a drink a put on something lighthearted. Maybe have a laugh; you deserve it.

Advertisement
Baylor 247:

Still no firm resolution on the Jarrid Williams transfer decision. Hopes were that he would announce this weekend. That time has come and gone. Last week I heard Baylor and Miami were far and away the top-2 choices. It now appears that Miami is the favorite. If I had to bet on his destination, it is Miami. Could the delay be related to admittance in graduate school? Maybe. We will see, but time is likely to Baylor's benefit right now. The longer it takes, the more things could go wrong with the Hurricanes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back