Jarrid Williams, OT, Houston - in the portal (Radio Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Word is Williams seemed good with Miami butt their was, or is, a delay with his acceptance into grad school at UM. This has given the other schools moar thyme two sway Williams. My sauce, ***** Hey, is a busboi at Versailles and he heres everything.

Advertisement
Word is Williams seemed good with Miami butt their was, or is, a delay with his acceptance into grad school at UM. This has given the other schools moar thyme two sway Williams. My sauce, ***** Hey, is a busboi at Versailles and he heres everything.
Versailles? Thanks. Im on my way to pick up some fried pork chunks...

Yep, there's always the caveat of the big butt. Butt some of us are not phased with the big butts, like Paranos.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is like waiting for my medical marijuana card two years ago. I checked the mailbox everyday and of course, nothing would be there. It was perpetual cycle of sadness.
That's why black market is the way to go...

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back