Jarrid Williams, OT, Houston - in the portal (Radio Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Who posted it and what did it say?
don't fall for it.
1107charlie_brown_lucy_football.jpg

Advertisement
I’ve really dropped the ball on paying attention to this. Who is he deciding between, other than us?

When I was kid over at my grandmother's house I'd take a stick and tie a crumpled piece of paper to it and dangle it in front of her cat. She'd bat at it and I'd pull it out of her reach. After a while she'd lose interest and walk away. My grandmother told me you have to let her catch it every once in a while or she loses interest.

It's getting late in the day and this cat is losing interest.

When I was kid over at my grandmother's house I'd take a stick and tie a crumpled piece of paper to it and dangle it in front of her cat. She'd bat at it and I'd pull it out of her reach. After a while she'd lose interest and walk away. My grandmother told me you have to let her catch it every once in a while or she loses interest.

It's getting late in the day and this cat is losing interest.
That was super helpful thank you

Advertisement
Latest from Baylor 247. It's really absolutely nothing new lol.

---The recruitment of Jarrid Williams could be coming to an end. The highly coveted graduate transfer from Houston had told multiple sources that he wanted to announce a commitment by the end of May. That would be this weekend. Despite some reports out of Miami that he was going to commit there last weekend, the timeline has not changed. After speaking with several sources, it appears that Baylor and Miami are still the two main focuses for Williams, despite reports to the contrary. Williams, an 88-grade transfer according to 247Sports, also had interest from Florida State, Ole Miss, and USC.

The big draw for Baylor is immediate playing time, being much closer to home, and his very close relationship with Baylor associate head coach Joey McGuire who coached Williams in high school at Cedar Hill. Miami also offers immediate playing time as well, and he has a close relationship with Houston transfer D'Eriq King who has already joined the Miami program. This thing really feels like a 50/50 split. Baylor needs to communicate their success in getting offensive linemen to the NFL, especially with new offensive line coach Joe Wickline.

Advertisement
Latest from Baylor 247. It's really absolutely nothing new lol.

---The recruitment of Jarrid Williams could be coming to an end. The highly coveted graduate transfer from Houston had told multiple sources that he wanted to announce a commitment by the end of May. That would be this weekend. Despite some reports out of Miami that he was going to commit there last weekend, the timeline has not changed. After speaking with several sources, it appears that Baylor and Miami are still the two main focuses for Williams, despite reports to the contrary. Williams, an 88-grade transfer according to 247Sports, also had interest from Florida State, Ole Miss, and USC.

The big draw for Baylor is immediate playing time, being much closer to home, and his very close relationship with Baylor associate head coach Joey McGuire who coached Williams in high school at Cedar Hill. Miami also offers immediate playing time as well, and he has a close relationship with Houston transfer D'Eriq King who has already joined the Miami program. This thing really feels like a 50/50 split. Baylor needs to communicate their success in getting offensive linemen to the NFL, especially with new offensive line coach Joe Wickline.

Clickbait.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back