Jarrid Williams, OT, Houston - in the portal (Radio Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Latest from Baylor 247. It's really absolutely nothing new lol.

---The recruitment of Jarrid Williams could be coming to an end. The highly coveted graduate transfer from Houston had told multiple sources that he wanted to announce a commitment by the end of May. That would be this weekend. Despite some reports out of Miami that he was going to commit there last weekend, the timeline has not changed. After speaking with several sources, it appears that Baylor and Miami are still the two main focuses for Williams, despite reports to the contrary. Williams, an 88-grade transfer according to 247Sports, also had interest from Florida State, Ole Miss, and USC.

The big draw for Baylor is immediate playing time, being much closer to home, and his very close relationship with Baylor associate head coach Joey McGuire who coached Williams in high school at Cedar Hill. Miami also offers immediate playing time as well, and he has a close relationship with Houston transfer D'Eriq King who has already joined the Miami program. This thing really feels like a 50/50 split. Baylor needs to communicate their success in getting offensive linemen to the NFL, especially with new offensive line coach Joe Wickline.

So it’s “ 50/50 and he’s committing late May “. After almost three weeks he’s still 50/50? Sorry , that doesn’t even smell right or make sense.

You still say UM?

All I was told was the staff was confident , that was 4/5 days ago. But like I said that was from somebody that’s quite hit or miss. Hence why I kept it off the board. He’s been confident the entire time. The person I get majority of info from says he has io idea. He’s the only person I trust with this stuff. It’s second hand info , very legit . The other guy , god knows.

So if I went the 247 route I’d say UM but only a 5 3/4 confidence rating lol.

Advertisement
All I was told was the staff was confident , that was 4/5 days ago. But like I said that was from somebody that’s quite hit or miss. Hence why I kept it off the board. He’s been confident the entire time. The person I get majority of info from says he has io idea. He’s the only person I trust with this stuff. It’s second hand info , very legit . The other guy , god knows.

giphy.gif

CIS needs to introduce the @Cribby confidence rating. I'm sure RVA can make it happen.

Advertisement
Latest from Baylor 247. It's really absolutely nothing new lol.

---The recruitment of Jarrid Williams could be coming to an end. The highly coveted graduate transfer from Houston had told multiple sources that he wanted to announce a commitment by the end of May. That would be this weekend. Despite some reports out of Miami that he was going to commit there last weekend, the timeline has not changed. After speaking with several sources, it appears that Baylor and Miami are still the two main focuses for Williams, despite reports to the contrary. Williams, an 88-grade transfer according to 247Sports, also had interest from Florida State, Ole Miss, and USC.

The big draw for Baylor is immediate playing time, being much closer to home, and his very close relationship with Baylor associate head coach Joey McGuire who coached Williams in high school at Cedar Hill. Miami also offers immediate playing time as well, and he has a close relationship with Houston transfer D'Eriq King who has already joined the Miami program. This thing really feels like a 50/50 split. Baylor needs to communicate their success in getting offensive linemen to the NFL, especially with new offensive line coach Joe Wickline.
So nobody’s knows anything and 247 puts in behind a paywall, I respect the hustle. I can’t think of any Baylor OL in the NFL.

So nobody’s knows anything and 247 puts in behind a paywall, I respect the hustle. I can’t think of any Baylor OL in the NFL.
I had to look it up, they had 1 Center and 2 long snappers, not exactly OLine U

Advertisement
Advertisement

Bro, if I had a nickel for everytime the “staff was confident” and a kid slid somewhere else I would have retired at 35.

About as confident as they were the TD rings would cause more TDs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back