Jarrid Williams, OT, Houston - in the portal (Radio Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Paranos, maybe you should leave those posts to the threads that start with "I'm a little worried about X this Saturday. Someone tell me we're going to roll".

Can we all agree that the season likely hinges on this decision?

I think it's that big of a deal, yes. We will lose games because of tackle situation as it stands today, no matter how good King turns out to be. Best case scenario is Scaife jumps back to one tackle spot because OG has enough talent there, and Campbell or Herbert don't embarrass themselves at the other spot.

• Agree
Reactions: rok
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm pretty big on games and tLoU is a great gotdam game man. In the top 3 games that came out for the PS3 in my opinion.
I bought the remastered version for PS4. I’m usually out of the gaming loop so I wasn’t even really aware of it when it was new. I really enjoyed the Uncharted games an I saw Last of Us was from the same studio. Might be the best game I ever played.

Advertisement
If this kid doesn't announce sooner than later. CIS is getting a Noble prize for saving the world....

You saw that post on TOS too?
thumb_2-2-92-fool-me-once-shame-on-you-fool-26822299.png

Advertisement
This announcement thing has become a joke, my advice about Jarred Williams announcing to everyone is "Don't feed the trolls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back