Jarrid Williams Coming Back

Absolutely

Seems Williams and Zion aren’t getting beat around the edge like they were with King

Even much of the pressure TVD has faced he has been more at fault than the line

I’m not even sure they gave up any real pressure yesterday
Pressure is more on the QB than the OL in most instances. Even free rushers aren’t necessarily on the OL, as sometimes the QB is responsible for an extra rusher and throwing hot or understanding where his protection is weak.

There’s a reason QB have fairly stable sack % despite OL changes YoY.

Advertisement
Pressure is more on the QB than the OL in most instances. Even free rushers aren’t necessarily on the OL, as sometimes the QB is responsible for an extra rusher and throwing hot or understanding where his protection is weak.

There’s a reason QB have fairly stable sack % despite OL changes YoY.
Thanks for the post @Lance Roffers

I think you’ve mentioned poor OL communication quite a bit in your post game write ups

I take it this has improved with Clark in there or is it just coincidence?

Absolutely

Seems Williams and Zion aren’t getting beat around the edge like they were with King

Even much of the pressure TVD has faced he has been more at fault than the line

I’m not even sure they gave up any real pressure yesterday
I‘ve been posting that King created alot of his pressures and he made the ol look worse than what it was. He held on to the ball too long or left the pocket even though there was good pocket. Nothing makes tackles look worse than that. Not bashing the kid just stating an obvious fact.

I‘ve been posting that King created alot of his pressures and he made the ol look worse than what it was. He held on to the ball too long or left the pocket even though there was good pocket. Nothing makes tackles look worse than that. Not bashing the kid just stating an obvious fact.
100% I think you were saying that at a point where it was hard for a lot of people to admit

I gotta think part of it is opposing DCs are more concerned about TVD than they were with King, especially when it was clear he wasn’t healthy

Advertisement
Back