Jarrett Payton tweet about Miami welcoming back former players

Advertisement
Dee is Caucasian??....and from Oklahoma??...MFer, I must know the wrong Dee.

shush.i know who he is . . . i'm "trying" to throw him off, meng.

ok, he's from Georgia, his playing weight was over 275 pounds and less than 400 pounds, he's brown (black AND white), he played kicker or punter or both plus long snapper and his name is not Dee and he's not from Brooklyn. better?

shush.i know who he is . . . i'm "trying" to throw him off, meng.

ok, he's from Georgia, his playing weight was over 275 pounds and less than 400 pounds, he's brown (black AND white), he played kicker or punter or both plus long snapper and his name is not Dee and he's not from Brooklyn. better?

I've been waiting for the Paul "Dee" joke.

Getting closer.

Advertisement
The same way that my avatar is actually me and I'm Chunk from "Goonies".

But I am actually Dirk Diggler...

Mark Wahlberg Movie GIF

Advertisement
Eh. Yes and no. I think the majority of kids we have here and all the kids were going after, respect success. There's those of us they know our contributions from the NFL & there's those of us that they respect our achievements once spelled out to them. In large part it is what have you down for me lately. But when what you've done period amounts to a,b & c it's very different. Especially in these instances now with Mario & especially zo in house they illustrate our past regularly. Theirs been a big emphasis with these kids of developing a sense of pride on what this U Means & stands for opposed to simple words. They break down tape now of our games as much as they do their own. I think in large part it's simply basic human psychology. It's understanding the human brain and how it operates. It's just human nature that someone fights far harder when they believe in WHAT THEYRE FIGHTING FOR... I think it's a big part of where we've went wrong over the years. When I was here( and plenty of people before me as has been spoke about ad nauseam )we celebrated our legacy. We bled not only for the university, not only for our brothers on the same teams as us, but we bled because the struggles of our brothers before us had just as much value. We looked at this as a far bigger fight. All the way down to fighting for a social class (whatever that actually means anymore). I think with Coker we stopped seeing things as anything more than ego driven. Our only cause annually became ourselves. For me that's a sure fire way to fail. Richt was the first one who really attempted to start righting that path when he started up the u network and helping out alums. Richt himself is responsible for more progress at this university than possibly anyone previously because he took on the fight of all of ours. The fact he isn't revered on here is absurd to me. But I guess it's not relevant to everyone what's most relevant among us.
The fact you have bozos on this site calling Richt the most overrated coach ever is sickening.

The fact you have bozos on this site calling Richt the most overrated coach ever is sickening.
Reality of our Canes,........... and more than anything Cane culture........... is something that Richt knows.......Mario does too, so they both are playing from the same play book.

What is most important is to set the lines up that the new players and recruits know these standards that were set, ...........and in order to reach and attain levels of success, they have no choice but to play within those lines written, in stone by the sweat of those guys who were so successful..

Current players have to emulate the framework that already is in place,........... because Mario, Zo, and ex players know what sacrifices were made, and have to be made in order to get back to Elite...

Just follow the roadmap, and put social media in a comfortable spot, not a premium area cutting in on the Cane football path, and with this Cane mindset we will be moving along in our rebuild..........

Absolutely infuriating. All because they take issue with lil Johnny who really did nothing on the staff. I get being upset with that though. But whatever grievances opposed to all the good he did for us is sad when the grievances are all that matters on here. We would still be in the caveman days if it wasn't for him. He's the one who woke us up and made us start evaluating what we were doing top to bottom. It was a process but he started it up.

Absolutely infuriating. All because they take issue with lil Johnny who really did nothing on the staff. I get being upset with that though. But whatever grievances opposed to all the good he did for us is sad when the grievances are all that matters on here. We would still be in the caveman days if it wasn't for him. He's the one who woke us up and made us start evaluating what we were doing top to bottom. It was a process but he started it up.
Manny ruined everything he built. People do not understand that Mario has to start from scratch. The entire program is under construction.

Advertisement

considering the illness he was already suffering at the time, with half the man he used to be. wish we would have had him here 10 years earlier.

He also walked away graciously and took no buyout money etc. Nobody does that in these times, NOBODY. And thats on top of donating his own bread to help build the indoor facility.

The health issues towards the end explained a lot but Richt knew what it was supposed to look like and was the first to start turning the steering wheel of an oil tanker heading in the wrong direction.

He also walked away graciously and took no buyout money etc. Nobody does that in these times, NOBODY. And thats on top of donating his own bread to help build the indoor facility.

The health issues towards the end explained a lot but Richt knew what it was supposed to look like and was the first to start turning the steering wheel of an oil tanker heading in the wrong direction.

He's a real Hurricane who loves the University of Miami, he's an absolute class act, and he put in a lot of work to shake things up in a positive way in the athletics department. He should be held in high esteem and respected by any true Hurricane, but many of our alleged fans are just ****heads.

Advertisement
He's a real Hurricane who loves the University of Miami, he's an absolute class act, and he put in a lot of work to shake things up in a positive way in the athletics department. He should be held in high esteem and respected by any true Hurricane, but many of our alleged fans are just ****heads.

To make this thread explode, Richt is a true Hurricane and because of that I bet he wouldn’t have been on FIU’s sideline…

Runs…

😎

Exactly. Like people can't comprehend or don't care to because it's not their money. This man left like 14 million on the table and told administration don't worry about it. Use that to get a better new staff coming in. What did that ****** used car salesman and Elmer fudd James consciously choose to do with it? They literally made a choice of let's use that money to buy out a fake contract for Mandy when Mandy was aware what was going on(this wasn't some overnight thing. We all knew admin asked cmr to fire lil Johnny & if he didn't do that it was a different issue) what did ANYONE EXPECT! He was supposed to literally kill off any hope of a career for lil Johnny at any point in time but especially knowing what he was going through health wise... I won't get into some of the rumors I heard since than because end of the day they are just rumors. But politicians,admins & used car salesman are **** for people. Didn't even use that buy out money to build a competent staff. Just went and got a bunch of yes men that other than enos NO ONE wanted to employ anywhere. Say what you want about Mario and the staff last year. But we went out and got nothing but people widely respected all throughout football period. Not a single lay up hire that didn't belong here.

Exactly. Like people can't comprehend or don't care to because it's not their money. This man left like 14 million on the table and told administration don't worry about it. Use that to get a better new staff coming in. What did that ****** used car salesman and Elmer fudd James consciously choose to do with it? They literally made a choice of let's use that money to buy out a fake contract for Mandy when Mandy was aware what was going on(this wasn't some overnight thing. We all knew admin asked cmr to fire lil Johnny & if he didn't do that it was a different issue) what did ANYONE EXPECT! He was supposed to literally kill off any hope of a career for lil Johnny at any point in time but especially knowing what he was going through health wise... I won't get into some of the rumors I heard since then because end of the day they are just rumors. But politicians,admins & used car salesman are **** for people. Didn't even use that buy out money to build a competent staff. Just went and got a bunch of yes men that other than enos NO ONE wanted to employ anywhere. Say what you want about Mario and the staff last year. But we went out and got nothing but people widely respected all throughout football period. Not a single lay up hire that didn't belong here.
Facts. I think they are a little more than rumors. The way that **** moved makes me suspect lots of things were in motion.

One thing Cane fans will never understand nor appreciate is how fortunate we are CMR got Miami off the hook with that contract. Not a single coach in the entire country, at any level, does that. NOT ONE.

Advertisement
Back