Jarren Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would he sue um? He’s not a coach trying to collect a buyout.
Hes gonna accuse the university of leaking the failed drug test stuff thus hampering his chances of finding a new home. Might even go after them saying the med team rushed him back into action.

Its mostly BS of course, but I wouldnt be shocked to see it happen.

Itll be somewhere random and unexpected.

Also wouldnt be shocked if his handlers are looking for some guarantees.

Finally, I see a lawsuit against UM in the horizon.

Gonna be really difficult to sue an institution that gave you $100K worth of education, living expenses and athletic training per year for free.

Advertisement
Why does it matter?

To some, it's just a curiosity. I know I'm interested in where he'll end up.

To others, it's their chance to clown on the young man. The same man that played here and no matter where he ends up, it's at a higher level than all but a small percentage of this board played at. These same guys were calling him their savior not long ago.

Advertisement
Hes gonna accuse the university of leaking the failed drug test stuff thus hampering his chances of finding a new home. Might even go after them saying the med team rushed him back into action.

Its mostly BS of course, but I wouldnt be shocked to see it happen.
If any of that happened it’d be after his eligibility ran out. But even if it did, he’d be wasting his money.

Advertisement
I know this is going to sound absurd because of the connection to enos but Michigan state wouldnt be a bad spot for him IMO. They’re losing lewerke And the only person behind him is rocky Lombardi who’s mediocre at best. With a a solid big ten offensive line, and a new coach and a new start for him I could see him doing well in the big ten if he gets his **** together. Not to mention recreational marijuana use is legal. I’m sure he would love it.

Advertisement
Back