Jarren Williams

Advertisement
I don't care about stats and numbers. Coley had Kaaya performing and rated as a 1st round pick. One season with Rorcht and.....

You guys spend all day on here trying to outdo each other for most absurd and ridiculous comments of the year.

You actually think Kaaya was a first round talent and one year with Richt ruined him so badly he couldn’t find a single NFL franchise that could fix the damage?

The league is FULL of retreads and never weres and this poor kid was destroyed by just 12 months under CMR and is now irreparably broken.

Do you even hear yourselves?

Lmao!!

I have a feeling

Kaaya stock took a hit because he was a statue and had no pocket awareness. Richt didnt want him running qb keepers. He had him running a rpo. Which does not involve him running.

He had some flaws that were HIGHLIGHTED in Richts system. No doubt.

But Richt wasn't willing/able to make the system work around Kaaya until it was too late in the season (as stated by an above poster).

Every season we bash the Qb's but the one constant is.... Richt

61.2% 16 tds 5 ints 3250 sophomore season by kaaya screams first round pick

But
62% 27 tds 7 ints 3530 yard junior season doesn’t?

What type of sense does that make? The nfl game has evolved beyond a statue qb, that’s why kaaya dropped in the draft period. What qb in the league right now that was drafted in round 1 recently immobile as kaaya was in college ? None...
Idk ask NFL scouts that saw him with Coley. Maybe because Coley properly utilized his skillset and Rorcht tried to use him in the one way he couldn't. Last time I checked a few of the greatest QBs of all time were/are statues. You were just ****ing on Rorcht during signing day, don't backtrack now....lol. We weren't overreacting and neither were you. Rorcht ain't it mane....it is what it is

Not at all. Would you like to share your opinion?

Sure. Your solution for a bad offense is to save the poor players and have them transfer for their sakes?

Not one player can make us bettter? Williams can’t and won’t help no matter what?

Save the children!!!!

Ok.

Advertisement
Get off your soap box, 2018 qb play was an anomaly compared to the last 5 seasons or so nothing more and nothing less... All time low when we have posters wishing one of our best young players not to be here...

2013 Stephen Morris 58% 3028 21 tds 12 ints
9-4

2014 Brad kaaya 58.5% 3198 26 tds 12 ints
6-7

2015 Brad Kaaya 61.2% 3238 16 tds 5 Ints
8-5

2016 Brad kaaya 62.0% 3532 27 tds 7 ints
9-4

2017 malik rosier 54.0% 3120 26 tds 14 ints
10-3 468 rushing yards 5 tds

2018 rosier/Perry combined 51.9% 2127 yards 19 tds 10 ints. 368 rushing yards 7 tds
7-5 regular season(could improve pending bowl outcome).
Stats are misleading. Against top competition the QB play the last bunch of years has been fair to poor.

You guys spend all day on here trying to outdo each other for most absurd and ridiculous comments of the year.

You actually think Kaaya was a first round talent and one year with Richt ruined him so badly he couldn’t find a single NFL franchise that could fix the damage?

The league is FULL of retreads and never weres and this poor kid was destroyed by just 12 months under CMR and is now irreparably broken.

Lmao!!
Truth hurts, especially that Coley was better than your hero Rorcht.

Sure. Your solution for a bad offense is to save the poor players and have them transfer for their sakes?

Not one player can make us bettter? Williams can’t and won’t help no matter what’s?

Ok.

I think Williams could make us better. But, Richt has a LONG history of starting the more senior guy. He's come out and said he won't change the scheme which isn't working.

Jon Richt isn't qualified.

If I'm Williams Dad I would be considering other options.

It pains me as a Canes fan to say that. But Richt is Trash.

Lmao!!

I don't know how this topic has turned into Kaaya specifically. Classic CIS.

Perry just went like 5 for 26 in a football game. Richts been here 3 years... what's the reason (excuse) for that?

You guys love pointing out stats, our qb play has been subpar since Stephen Morris and he was alright you guys are not accounting for the cupcake games where we smash teams.

This was my argument against rosier in spring but all I got was derp derp 10-2 derp derp broke td recrod.

Advertisement
Idk ask NFL scouts that saw him with Coley. Maybe because Coley properly utilized his skillset and Rorcht tried to use him in the one way he couldn't. Last time I checked a few of the greatest QBs of all time were/are statues. You were just ****ing on Rorcht during signing day, don't backtrack now....lol. We weren't overreacting and neither were you. Rorcht ain't it mane....it is what it is
I’m not backtracking anything. I’ve always was againsnt the notion that richt is the reason kaaya dropped in the draft or that he “regressed” under richt. Anybody who knows what they are talking about wouldn’t be saying he “regressed” when he improved to career high numbers and was by far his most efficient year

I think Williams could make us better. But, Richt has a LONG history of starting the more senior guy. He's come out and said he won't change the scheme which isn't working.

Perry just went like 5 for 26 in a football game. Richts been here 3 years... what's the reason (excuse) for that?
Matthew Stafford or Aaron Murray must have slipped through your head of richt having a LONG history of starting a more “senior” guy I guess....

We had one bad year of qb play that was completely out of the norm compared to the last 6 years overall yet you want our future star qb to consider other options? Foh

Advertisement
Truth hurts, especially that Coley was better than your hero Rorcht.

You all do the same thing every time one of your nonsensical takes get called out. Make the other person look like they’re only trying to defend Richt and call someone a name.

Richt has problems. Everyone knows it.

Just like your post is unbelievably ridiculous.

You all do the same thing every time one of your nonsensical takes get called out. Make the other person look like they’re only trying to defend Richt and call someone a name.

Richt has problems. Everyone knows it.

Just like your post is unbelievably ridiculous.
Ok, please show me one QB Rorcht has developed since Murray and he flopped in the NFL. The point is that that and offense as a whole is supposed to be his strength, as well as recruiting. All of them are absolutely horrendous, honestly what is he here for?

They were two different topics.

Did you watch the Pitt game?

Our receivers had about 10 drops. That’s why his stats were that bad.

Kaaya finished his final game here going 23–24 with 4 TDs and zero picks against the 11th ranked team in the country.

Neither is a true indicator of anything.

Advertisement

Kaaya finished his final game here going 23–24 with 4 TDs and zero picks against the 11th ranked team in the country.

Except we have around a decade plus of proof that Rorcht is trash. Even before that, he never, not once got over the hump and that was with absolutely stacked rosters

No I prefer the opinion of Brock.. the poster on CanesInsight who was bullied for years and still lives in his moms house right?...
Im dismayed at how utterly clueless you are, don’t even know why I’m arguing with you considering you still thinks rpo means zone read. Learn football before speaking on it. Done with this

Our QB play was bad all of this year though.

The year before we won games with below average play at QB.
You are utterly clueless, don’t even know why I’m arguing with you who still thinks rpo means zone read. Learn football before speaking on it. Done with this

Yes please Get off the computer your mom needs it back.

Advertisement
Back