Jarren Williams

Advertisement
Anyone taking the side of Mork and his little protege is just doing so blindly because the guy has shown during his whole time here plus his last few years at UGA that neither can evaluate,recruit or develope the one thing at least Mork was supposed to be good at...QUARTERBACKS

Throw in the fact that neither can put a decent game plan together ( in their defense it must be hard to do with only 5-6 plays to choose from) call a decent game or manage players and you wonder WTF we are paying either for.

Long and short of things is Mork and Jon Jon both SUCK and once again we as fans are left to suffer with a terrible hire for more years than we should have too because of a too quick extension given after one decent year.

Mork should be fired if he doesn’t win the Coastal because the Coastal sucks and winning this putrid division should be a given each year with our talent.Because of the extension sadly that won’t happen.We will be forced to watch this shtshow for way too long because no one in position to do anything cares or has the ******* to do the right thing and run this washed up ,stubborn ,self-centered ego maniacal jerk up the road.

4 more years.its always 4 more years.The mantra every time we hire one of these trash HC......

R run
P pass
O option

Pretty much like the VEER and WISHBONE combo mixer 😳

We ran the VEER in high school, when the DE slants hard usually LB fills , QB licks chops for an enticing choice both are second level success.

First read critical takes tremendous field presence and recognition for success.

I think Williams could make us better. But, Richt has a LONG history of starting the more senior guy. He's come out and said he won't change the scheme which isn't working.

Jon Richt isn't qualified.

If I'm Williams Dad I would be considering other options.

It pains me as a Canes fan to say that. But Richt is Trash.

I don't know how this topic has turned into Kaaya specifically. Classic CIS.

Perry just went like 5 for 26 in a football game. Richts been here 3 years... what's the reason (excuse) for that?

Seems to some you get great pleasure
In saying it over and over again.

I know What the issue is too but I’m not going to act like we have had bad qb production at the position like we experienced in 2018 where a qb that is as good as Jarren is can’t fix imo. This isn’t mutually exclusive , yes the qb play was an anomaly as it’s never been THAT bad before or in recent years AND richt sucks an oc period. I’ve complained against his offensive schemes all year and trying to out talent teams and not get our playmakers in positions to make plays. Richt needs to make changes or gtfoh period. This offensive “scheme” sucks ***
Jarrens talent will only be a bandaid just like our defense has been though. It doesn't change the qb position and what we can get out of it. Yes with better play it wont be as OBVIOUS of a problem. But why not actually fix the issue so our qb can shine how hes capable of rather than just winning. As I pointed out last year with Malik while everyone was so happy we were ten and 0 while our defense carried us and put the offense in position a blind deaf mute could've capitalized on our qb play was atrocious then as well.

Advertisement
Whatever the points and counterpoints here, one fact is painfully clear: the QB position at the U under Richt is a ****show, period. We can’t go back to his UGA days and exactly pinpoint his QBs’ success. I would lean towards them being successful inspite of Richt, based on his fumbles here with the QBs. The QB whisperer we hired actually whispers failure into QBs ears, not the other way. If you ask me for proof, you’re thick between your ears. Year three should have been a Heisman candidate at that position at the U. Instead, We have hubgrub deliverers by committee. He ruins QBs.

And the thing is I agree That richt definitely isn’t what need in terms of being our oc. Far from it actually. He needs to immediately relinquish his control of the offense completely and Blake james need to take action for that to happen because apparently richt is content with no fixing something that clearly is broke.

Richt has been terrible as a playcaller especially this year but just Don’t agree with the notion that he ruined kaayas draft stock or that he’s the reason he regressed in 2016.
Forget Kaaya. Look at the body of work. That should sober anyone.

And the thing is I agree That richt definitely isn’t what need in terms of being our oc. Far from it actually. He needs to immediately relinquish his control of the offense completely and Blake james need to take action for that to happen because apparently richt is content with not fixing something that clearly is broke.

Richt has been terrible as a playcaller especially this year but just Don’t agree with the notion that he ruined kaayas draft stock or that he’s the reason he regressed in 2016.

Hey man, I was replying to Zane not Brock.

Whatever the points and counterpoints here, one fact is painfully clear: the QB position at the U under Richt is a ****show, period. We can’t go back to his UGA days and exactly pinpoint his QBs’ success. I would lean towards them being successful inspite of Richt, based on his fumbles here with the QBs. The QB whisperer we hired actually whispers failure into QBs ears, not the other way. If you ask me for proof, you’re thick between your ears. Year three should have been a Heisman candidate at that position at the U. Instead, We have hubgrub deliverers by committee. He ruins QBs.
It’s a sh*t show when it shouldn’t be right now. Hopefully richt makes the changes he needs to make after the bowl game.. I do have Hope in Jarren being the qb that takes us to the next level though

Advertisement
Im dismayed at how utterly clueless you are, don’t even know why I’m arguing with you considering you still thinks rpo means zone read. Learn football before speaking on it. Done with this
Tell us some more about how over rated Saquan Barkley is Broke.

It’s a sh*t show when it shouldn’t be right now. Hopefully richt makes the changes he needs to make after the bowl game.. I do have In Jarren being the qb that takes us to the next level though
But he won’t. He has made that clear. And that’s our beef with him. A good coach does whatever it takes to right the ship. Richt has hijacked this one and won’t let go, headed for the rocks.

And the thing is I agree That richt definitely isn’t what need in terms of being our oc. Far from it actually. He needs to immediately relinquish his control of the offense completely and Blake james need to take action for that to happen because apparently richt is content with not fixing something that clearly is broke.

Brock I thought you were done.

If you scroll back up in the initial response you said "let me guess you think Kaaya regressed under Richt" not me. I actually responded with "I don't think that" but I don't think he ran the right system for Kaaya.

It got to a point where I defended Kaaya and mentioned his stock plummeting because it did.

But you derailed the topic.

But he won’t. He has made that clear. And that’s our beef with him. A good coach does whatever it takes to right the ship. Richt has hijacked this one and won’t let go, headed for the rocks.
His stubbornness will most certainly be his downfall. Have a feeling richt is like one of those people who just hates being wrong and can’t accepy the fact that he is

Advertisement
Brock I thought you were done.

If you scroll back up in the initial response you said "let me guess you think Kaaya regressed under Richt" not me. I actually responded with "I don't think that" but I don't think he ran the right system for Kaaya.

It got to a point where I defended Kaaya and mentioned his stock plummeting because it did.

But you derailed the topic.
Oh ok my mistake, I guess we can agree to disagree on that. However all of us can believe richt just isn’t who we need running our offense right now

If Malik had started the entire year and been the captain of the team during a good season, then out of respect you let him finish it out.

Since he was already benched a few times throughout a difficult and poorly played season, you use this bowl game to see what you have for next year. You can't mess around when you have UF week 1 and FSU week 4.
And maybe the staff doesn’t cut HALF the practices available..... I honestly can’t understand the apathy of this coaching staff. “They” don’t know the playbook. “We” don’t need more practice. Who the fvck is trying to get better. “No one”

Oh ok my mistake, I guess we can agree to disagree on that. However All sensible canes fan believe richt just isn’t who we need running our offense right now
I could have agreed with that a month ago. But with his comments and the promos after Manny, I want him gone. That is my opinion. His actions show me he’s not open minded, therefore not open to innovations and fresh input. Can you fit a camel through a needle eye? Sure, given time to mush the camel into liquid, anyone can. That is where Richts at.

Advertisement
There was a reason the UGA AD FORCED him to hire an OC....he fought it till the end even after they hired one.

He retires/ gets run off and he’s heading off to collect checks.Then along comes our idiot AD and hires a “ name” and doesn’t look into why he got “ retired ‘ and Mork sees a chance to prove the people at UGA wrong because of S.Fla. Athletes and lo and behold we get stuck with this washed up fool on an ego trip and His inexperienced kid looking for daddy to get him a check.

Anyone that thinks Mork and Jr are going to turn this around néed to open up one of those weed shops because you are smoking the best sHT around and need to share it with the rest of us Cane fans.

What would establish me as having grounds then? I'm speaking on tools,mechanics & mental capacity... I know each and every one of these kids very well. It's not even a question of which one is best for the bigger picture of this team. To be honest if richt insists on running things exactly the way they are than cade is by far the most adept answer to do that. Dont tell me about stirring a pot just cause you have ur assumptions. You accept this truth or not. Your choice but stirring the pot is foolish.

It isn't the "truth". It is your opinion. Jarren Williams has already shown a level of immaturity by getting suspended for a game so anyone who is going to hold off anointing him is well within their rights. I would like to know the hit rate for QBs who get suspended before even starting a game. It can't be very high. Unfortunately for us the remaining QBs on the roster after the bowl game all fit the criteria.

Oh and parents don't even know their kids well as they think. You don't know each and every one of them well. You know what they choose to show you.

Seems to some you get great pleasure
In saying it over and over again.

My Post was misinterpreted, my intelligence questioned, and the topic completely derailed. I'm sorry I chose to defend it and that wasn't what you signed up for.

@dsddcane Reponded and that answered my question. I wasn't expecting to receive so many stupid responses . I see he's now having to deal with the same thing. **** shame, no wonder he leaves the board periodically.

Advertisement
Back