Jarren Williams

Matthew Stafford or Aaron Murray must have slipped through your head of richt having a LONG history of starting a more “senior” guy I guess....

We had one bad year of qb play that was completely out of the norm compared to the last 6 years overall yet you want our future star qb to consider other options? Foh

I think people say he regressed just because he didnt monumentally improve. He just didnt live up to the crazy hype after his sophomore year so people think he **** the bed.

Advertisement
If your kid was a highly recruited QB, with a shot at the NFL, what OC and QB coach would you want him to play under?

So the answer is to stop recruiting players? Fifteen of the AP Top 25 teams have 3 to 5 losses this year. Thay aren't all in the SEC and they all aren't playing a grueling schedule while we play cucpcakes the entire season.

We underachieved like **** this year but some people on here make it seem like every other team in the country is 11-1 or 12-0 except us.

What proof do you have that Williams is the "best QB by far" on this team? We are still waiting? Was it the way he played this year? The way he played last year at UM? I'm guessing the answer is no. And I'm guessing you won't provide "this truth" either.
I already answered that question for you and anyone else. Apparently you simply disregarded it. Ur choice. Happy holidays.

I figured you wouldn't provide an answer. Fraud. Merry Christmas.
Like a child u resort to names behind a keyboard rather than reading what I initially posted in response to you... do you expect me to provide an answer based upon something tangible the casual moron fan of ours would be able to critique? What can I tell you sir that would give you an adequate response? Do you pay attention to each QBs mechanics in what warm ups you're able to see? Do you spend time at green tree often so you can see their practice habits. Do any of them hang out at your house so your able to know what the game of football is to them and how they view it? For the QBs you have been able to see do you know what a proper release point is so that you can say good lord what is this ***aloon doing and worse yet are they actually being taught? Do you follow their reads and see how capable or not they are of making accurate check downs they are or not? Pretty sure for you and most the answer would be a hard no... therefore what's the point in telling you anymore than what I did say which is mechanics,tools & mental approach... anyway it goes you'd either be taking my word for it or calling me a fraud cause you simply dont know ****... at thos point you've seen what Malik and nkosi provide. That leaves augie cade and jarren... form ur own conclusions from there dip****

Advertisement
Like a child u resort to names behind a keyboard rather than reading what I initially posted in response to you... do you expect me to provide an answer based upon something tangible the casual moron fan of ours would be able to critique? What can I tell you sir that would give you an adequate response? Do you pay attention to each QBs mechanics in what warm ups you're able to see? Do you spend time at green tree often so you can see their practice habits. Do any of them hang out at your house so your able to know what the game of football is to them and how they view it? For the QBs you have been able to see do you know what a proper release point is so that you can say good lord what is this ***aloon doing and worse yet are they actually being taught? Do you follow their reads and see how capable or not they are of making accurate check downs they are or not? Pretty sure for you and most the answer would be a hard no... therefore what's the point in telling you anymore than what I did say which is mechanics,tools & mental approach... anyway it goes you'd either be taking my word for it or calling me a fraud cause you simply dont know ****... at thos point you've seen what Malik and nkosi provide. That leaves augie cade and jarren... form ur own conclusions from there dip****

You don’t have any special knowledge of what takes place at greentree. Fraud.

What are you showing me? Numbers that have regressed over the past three years? (Could worsen pending the bowl outcome)

Brock/Cuban-Cane which ever one of your accounts you choose to respond on. Please remember I wasnt asking/wanting your opinion anyways.
Kentucky’s offense is bigger trash, and they’ve had a horrible QB much longer than we have.

61.2% 16 tds 5 ints 3250 sophomore season by kaaya screams first round pick

But
62% 27 tds 7 ints 3530 yard junior season doesn’t?

What type of sense does that make? The nfl game has evolved beyond a statue qb, that’s why kaaya dropped in the draft period. What qb in the league right now that was drafted in round 1 recently immobile as kaaya was in college ? None...
Rick is awful, but he had nothing to do with Kaaya plummeting in the draft. Kaaya’s terrible genetics did that. When you run nearly a 6 second 40 at QB you’re not getting drafted in the first.

As it turned out, he had no business being drafted in the first round, as he’s been unable to stick anywhere. If he had the skills and talent he wouldn’t keep getting cut. He’s been cut more times than Juan From Little Havana’s enemies.

Advertisement
Kentucky’s offense is bigger trash, and they’ve had a horrible QB much longer than we have.

The Kentucky apologists sound very similar to the Tennessee apologists and the Arky apologists during that window of nonsense that lasted like 14 months. They always seem to think our woes give them permission to espouse delusions about their junk programs around here.

Advertisement
It is pretty easy to see why Williams stayed now . With Perry getting in trouble again it is very obvious Williams is the guy next season. I think Rosier wil start the bowl game but Williams will play and Perry might be shown the door as he can't stay out of trouble. Perry is a talent too but he just can't keep his nose clean it seems. Williams , Cade and whoever we get in transfer will be our QBs next year I would bet.

Advertisement
Matthew Stafford or Aaron Murray must have slipped through your head of richt having a LONG history of starting a more “senior” guy I guess....

We had one bad year of qb play that was completely out of the norm compared to the last 6 years overall yet you want our future star qb to consider other options? Foh

I've mentioned this before, but just for clarification purposes: Regarding Murray, Richt really didn't have any other options when he started Murray as a RS freshman. As for Stafford, that's probably the biggest indictment on Richt and his "approach." You should look up the history on how that was handled. If you had, you probably wouldn't be using that as an example of Richt starting the younger guy. In fact, if you know a uga fan, ask them their thoughts on how he handled that. You'll think that you're talking to a 2018 Miami Hurricanes fan. The man is who he is.

I've mentioned this before, but just for clarification purposes: Regarding Murray, Richt really didn't have any other options when he started Murray as a RS freshman. As for Stafford, that's probably the biggest indictment on Richt and his "approach." You should look up the history on how that was handled. If you had, you probably wouldn't be using that as an example of Richt starting the younger guy. In fact, if you know a uga fan, ask them their thoughts on how he handled that. You'll think that you're talking to a 2018 Miami Hurricanes fan. The man is who he is.
He’s very stubborn indeed, and seems like one of the people who hate to admit he’s wrong

Llegua=mare (*****). Pinga=*****,****,**** etc.. Poster thinks he’s ***** and goes to fricking ****. (More or less).

Llegua=mare ( b itch) pinga=*****, **** etc.. poster says JW is part b itch and can go to fricking **** like abused i
B itch. ( more or less).
I knew pinga. And I know carajo and mierde. I just don't remember which is which anymore. It"s been forty years since I heard d my Ecuadorian friend say them all the time.

Advertisement
Back