Jarren Williams

I listen to this Kentucky sports podcast everyday. The host has been hinting at a transfer to UK that all their fans will be very familiar with since late October! Never once crossed my mind it would be Jarren. Came on today and said....I tried to tell y’all it would eventually come out. So this isn’t out of no where, UK ppl have known this was coming for over a month. He’s gone.
Or nah.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thread was rolling when **** was hitting the fan....it gets announced he’s staying and now it’s dead 🤔 got a lot of fake fans on here I see.
Because the smart money knows this is likely to happen again very soon with him. He’s had more transfer rumors than snaps. Every other day he’s leaving.

Williams is guaranteed to win this job.

That is, if there's any truth to this.
20181221_081530.jpg

It was already reported Williams consulted with the top transfer lawyer. The lawyer must’ve told him he'd have to sit out a year. His decision after that was easy. Loyalty my ****. Regardless, it’s good news for Miami. This kid is by far the most talented QB on the roster.

Advertisement
Between our scheme (Richt), our QB coach (lil Richt), and history of flakes turning out to be busts, future does not bode well for Jarren.

William's is guaranteed to win this job.

No way he’s guaranteed it. Unless UM adds a quality QB this season, Richt will not announce a starter until a week before the opener. Richt will want to limit the team’s exposure of anyone transferring. It’s really important the team signs a QB. Brown came out as much and said that’s the #1 priority. Jarren saying he’s staying doesn’t change that.

Because the smart money knows this is likely to happen again very soon with him. He’s had more transfer rumors than snaps. Every other day he’s leaving.

Exactly. We convinced him to stay and compete for the starting job. Great, he'll still tranfer if he loses. If he wins N'kosi is gone.

Cade focused on the freshman class of females coming in so I doubt he leaves.

This staff has so many problems it's hard to keep track. But, Roster management is at or near the top.

The morons on this site that said we didn't need a QB all season are the ones who have went quiet. I wonder why...

Advertisement
No way he’s guaranteed it. Unless UM adds a quality QB this season, Richt will not announce a starter until a week before the opener. Richt will want to limit the team’s exposure of anyone transferring. It’s really important the team signs a QB. Brown came out as much and said that’s the #1 priority. Jarren saying he’s staying doesn’t change that.

Read my edited post.

It was already reported Williams consulted with the top transfer lawyer. The lawyer must’ve told him he'd have to sit out a year. His decision after that was easy. Loyalty my ****. Regardless, it’s good news for Miami. This kid is by far the most talented QB on the roster.
My understanding from what I have gathered is that he was never gonna leave at all. It was more of a rumors that werent shut down thing.

Advertisement
Back