Jarren Williams

View attachment 53831
Team Savage Pro
QB: Jarren Williams, Trevor Lawrence
RBU: Camron Davis, Lorenzo Lingard
WRU: Brian Hightower, Mark Pope, Justyn Ross, Kevin Austin
TEU: Will Mallory, Brevin Jordan
LB: Xavier Peters, JJ Peterson, Payton Wilson
DBU: Al Blades Jr., Josh Jobe, Kenneth ****s III, Kalon Gervin, Jaycee Horn, Kyler McMichael, Shayne Simon
OL: Delone Scaife, Tank Jenkins, Curtis Dunlap Jr.
DL: Nesta Silvera, Azeez Ojulari, Ronnie Perkins, Xavier Thomas

Missed putting a U on Mallory #11

That's not Mallory (Payton Wilson).

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Long time lurker, but as a student decided to register to set the record straight. The Metrorail brings in alot of rifraf actually and they advise students not to go by it late at night because there's been 1 or 2 stabbings this year including one during orientation (which didn't sit well with alot of parents as you can guess). In addition I can tell you that there are MANY bars and liqour stores very close to campus that all the students go to, common guys this is miami there's a reason we make fun of ND players for being waspy nerds, and yes the bouncers know who the athletes are. The football players mostly have their own parties at the captains houses (mostly to be safe from stuff getting to the media) but they get their fill trust me. The post VT party was insane. The core campus itself though is extremely safe, and I've never heard of anyone being scared or worried on campus even when walking around at 2-4am.

Kinda confused actually. Not a troll, just first year student giving his take, I've learned quite quickly that its alot different going from seeing these kids on tv to going to class with them. Im sorry if you found what I had to say to appalling to believe, but idk what to tell you, thats how it is. The grove is a 5 minute uber ride from the dorms, thats what I was refferring to, and as to the crime I'd invite you to walk along the metro rail at 2am and tell me its not sketchy. Again not trying to troll, that was just my 2 cents.

You smell like a Notre Dame troll. If that's the case, do yourself and us a favor and go away. Just a strange and disappointing attempt at trolling.

If you're actually a freshman at UM, please delete your account and leave this stuff to the adults. The opinion that you've formed over the past two and a half months of the area means very little to anyone who's reading this. I lived in Coral Gables and Coconut Grove for over ten years, and that's a short tenure compared to many folks on this board. Enjoy the rest of college or go **** yourself. Just do it elsewhere.

Kinda confused actually. Not a troll, just first year student giving his take, I've learned quite quickly that its alot different going from seeing these kids on tv to going to class with them. Im sorry if you found what I had to say to appalling to believe, but idk what to tell you, thats how it is. The grove is a 5 minute uber ride from the dorms, thats what I was refferring to, and as to the crime I'd invite you to walk along the metro rail at 2am and tell me its not sketchy. Again not trying to troll, that was just my 2 cents.

We know you're a fake. You claim to be a student at a top university, and you can't spell simple words to save your life. Or credibility.

I went to UM for nine years (undergrad, MBA, law school) and I never walked near the Metro Station at 2 in the morning. There's no reason to do so. You're a fraud.

Advertisement
Yo I saw that sign this morning on Sportscenter and I got hyped! If youre Jarren and you see that how does that not just lock you in? In a massive game like this and fans see you as that much of a priority

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you dudes sure it was there to start with?

Secondly, that doesn't mean we closed the deal. Make it public young man.

I think it was that this morning or last night, whenever I checked his Twitter. I'm fairly certain though I'm old and my mind is questionable.

Advertisement

I think it was that this morning or last night, whenever I checked his Twitter. I'm fairly certain though I'm old and my mind is questionable.

You're right. Just checked the Google cache of his Twitter page, and as of 8:00am on 11/11 he had "UK Commit" in his bio.

https://webcache.googleusercontent....com/jarren2williams+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

It is now gone: https://twitter.com/Jarren2Williams

You're right. Just checked the Google cache of his Twitter page, and as of 8:00am on 11/11 he had "UK Commit" in his bio.

https://webcache.googleusercontent....com/jarren2williams+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

It is now gone: https://twitter.com/Jarren2Williams

Ivins confirmed it too

Pretty sure I saw Jon Richt tell Mark Richt that they locked him up. They had an exchange at the end of the telecast, and I’m almost certain Jon was telling him Jarren is on board.

Advertisement
Back