Jarren Williams

Advertisement
We keep upgrading all our positions... chit is finally changing. We gonna be crazy good soon!

“Coach Rich said he’s a fair guy, nothing is given, he’s going to give me the opportunity to compete,” Williams said. “He told me that at the time they were undefeated that it’s going to be hard to sit down a guy that hasn’t lost a game but at the same time it’s open and competition is competition.”

Honestly Richt benching Rosier during the Pitt game may have been to prove this point. Richt knew we weren't winning the NC with Rosier regardless.

“Coach Rich said he’s a fair guy, nothing is given, he’s going to give me the opportunity to compete,” Williams said. “He told me that at the time they were undefeated that it’s going to be hard to sit down a guy that hasn’t lost a game but at the same time it’s open and competition is competition.”

Honestly Richt benching Rosier during the Pitt game may have been to prove this point. Richt knew we weren't winning the NC with Rosier regardless.

I really believe at that moment it was when the job going into spring ball became open...

Advertisement
This thread needs to be longer than the ******* 47 pages over at "Jobe tweet". Enough talking about a soft-shouldered, gaping ****** like Josh Jobe. Let's talk about a true Cane in Jarren Williams.

When was the last time we signed a QB we were excited about, while having another young QB already on the rooster that we are excited about? I can't remember honestly.

This thread needs to be longer than the ******* 47 pages over at "Jobe tweet". Enough talking about a soft-shouldered, gaping ****** like Josh Jobe. Let's talk about a true Cane in Jarren Williams.

People on this board prefer to have fits

Advertisement
I don't think Rosier had a lack of motivation, or needed to be pushed. There's a reason why his teammates love him so much. He's an extremely hard worker and an all effort guy.

Thing is.... He's a **** QB. It is what it is

[video=youtube;Wx6-k7LfGKU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=229&v=Wx6-k7LfGKU[/video]

Listen at 3:34 even his high school coach knows our weakness.

Advertisement
When was the last time we signed a QB we were excited about, while having another young QB already on the rooster that we are excited about? I can't remember honestly.

Every god **** year, the next QB coming in is the savior!

I wasn't excited about any of these QB's until Perry and Williams. Moving on to Dual threat QB's and adding QB runs was about 15 years over due. We finally had a QB with mobility and called QB runs this year, too bad he is incredibly inaccurate passing he ball.

Advertisement

I wasn't excited about any of these QB's until Perry and Williams. Moving on to Dual threat QB's and adding QB runs was about 15 years over due. We finally had a QB with mobility and called QB runs this year, too bad he is incredibly inaccurate passing he ball.

We had guys who could run but they tried to be Tom Brady and NEVER used this legs as assets. (Harris, Morris, Marve etc) Up until the VT game Rosier wasn't using his legs enough either.

I love that we're going the DT-QB route.

Advertisement
Back