Jarren Williams

Auburn would deserve that ish. I honestly don't know how Malzhan is even remotely on the hot seat at Auburn. Him going to Arkansas would be hilarious.

You didn’t actually believe that report did you?

No. I don't believe he's choosing (or helping) the AD for Arky. But I do believe he's considering them as a potential destination. Malzhan took the Tigers to a national title game back in 2013 and was the OC for their natty in 2010. For him being on the hot seat presumably every single year has to be wearing his patience thin just a bit.

I get that but he would look for a better job than Arky.

Advertisement
Williams battling Perry for the starting job (for the 19' season) would be fun to watch!! C'mon man just commit already..

Williams battling Perry for the starting job (for the 19' season) would be fun to watch!! C'mon man just commit already..

I think I have William over Perry . He looks and find the wr who is open not sure have has been taught this year. Heck kaaya done his entire tenure at Miami . The kid never looked off dbs this might be why he’s on practice squad . If he was here still we would have 3 L

Auburn would deserve that ish. I honestly don't know how Malzhan is even remotely on the hot seat at Auburn. Him going to Arkansas would be hilarious.

You didn’t actually believe that report did you?

No. I don't believe he's choosing (or helping) the AD for Arky. But I do believe he's considering them as a potential destination. Malzhan took the Tigers to a national title game back in 2013 and was the OC for their natty in 2010. For him being on the hot seat presumably every single year has to be wearing his patience thin just a bit.

I get that but he would look for a better job than Arky.

He played at Arkansas and coached there. That's the connection.

Love Rosier's experience and what he's done this year...but, I wouldn't be shocked if Perry beat him out next year

Advertisement

Love Rosier's experience and what he's done this year...but, I wouldn't be shocked if Perry beat him out next year

Rosier will be better next year.. It wouldn't surprise me IF Rosier is one of the top QBs next season, this season will make him a much better QB for next year!!

I think I have William over Perry . He looks and find the wr who is open not sure have has been taught this year. Heck kaaya done his entire tenure at Miami . The kid never looked off dbs this might be why he’s on practice squad . If he was here still we would have 3 L

Kaaya is done here, no need in wasting anytime talking bout him!!

Advertisement
I ain't sleeping on Mr. Weldon. He got a great arm he just needs moe time. I'm looking 4ward to seeing him dis here Spring.

It's no use to talk about a battle between the 2 until William commits. Just saying anything could happen.

Can someone post the update from 247 on his Ohio St visit

Basically said he sat down with their staff and saw how he'd be used, hosted by Tate Martell, he was cool, their OC is from the NFL, boring interview. Nowhere near the excitement after UM visit. Cane.

Advertisement
Can someone post the update from 247 on his Ohio St visit

Basically said he sat down with their staff and saw how he'd be used, hosted by Tate Martell, he was cool, their OC is from the NFL, boring interview. Nowhere near the excitement after UM visit. Cane.

I thought the Ohio State OC was Kevin Wilson, former Oklahoma OC and Indiana HC?

Ryan Day.. co OC/QB coach

I don’t have any real info to base this on, but I believe Auburn is the bigger threat. They don’t have anyone after Stidham graduates, closest proximity to his hometown, SEC which he was originally interest in playing in.

Advertisement

Ya'll sleep on Weldon.

i'm sorry but unless Rosier goes missing or gets hurt, ain't nobody starting over this man next fall

dude is 11-0 as a starter, led multiple...MULTIPLE game winning drives

eliminate some bonehead throws and he will be one of the best qb's in the ACC next year

he is already nearing the school record for most touchdowns in a season (3 shy of testaverde's heisman year)

Ya'll sleep on Weldon.

i'm sorry but unless Rosier goes missing or gets hurt, ain't nobody starting over this man next fall

eliminate some bonehead throws and he will be one of the best qb's in the ACC next year

he is already nearing the school record for most touchdowns in a season (3 shy of testaverde's heisman year)

I'm talking about when 2019 rolls around.

Ya'll sleep on Weldon.

Yep. Even if we go 11-2 this year I don't see how he wouldn't be the starter. He's earned it.

New toy always look shinier, I am sure you haven't been to practice. You haven't seen Perry live.

Advertisement
Back