Jarren Williams

What’s the most exciting about Jarren Williams is the fact the he is a EE. He will have all spring and next year to learn from MR and Malik Rosier.

Spring 2019 will be exciting with RSO N'Kosi Perry and RFR Jarren Williams battling for the starting job.

That 2019 offense could be one for the ages. Just in time to smash U F

QB N'Kosi Perry or Jarren Williams
RB Travis Homer, DeeJay Dallas, or Lorenzo Lingard
FB Realus George
WR Jeff Thomas
WR Mark Pope
Slot Mike Harley
LT Kai-Leon Herbert
LG Hayden Mahoney or Cleveland Reed
C Delone Scaife
RG Corey Gaynor
RT Navaughn Donaldson

You forgot
Brevin Jordan/Will Mallory

Hightower? Wiggins? Weldon? Left off a ton...

Advertisement
What’s the most exciting about Jarren Williams is the fact the he is a EE. He will have all spring and next year to learn from MR and Malik Rosier.

Spring 2019 will be exciting with RSO N'Kosi Perry and RFR Jarren Williams battling for the starting job.

FB Realus George
WR Jeff Thomas
WR Mark Pope
Slot Mike Harley
LT Kai-Leon Herbert
C Delone Scaife
RG Corey Gaynor
RT Navaughn Donaldson

You forgot

Don’t sleep on Cam and I’m not so sure if Homer will be here, he might leave early especially if he has the kind of year I expect him to have next year

FB Realus George
WR Jeff Thomas
WR Mark Pope
Slot Mike Harley
LT Kai-Leon Herbert
C Delone Scaife
RG Corey Gaynor
RT Navaughn Donaldson

You forgot

Don’t sleep on Cam and I’m not so sure if Homer will be here, he might leave early especially if he has the kind of year I expect him to have next year

Gaynor will be the center

Hillery I think will be a sleeper for that o line of the future. I think he is going to be a beast

Advertisement
Advertisement
He coming

edf0dbc41965b57a019443e2fde1bfee.jpg

Ohio State just offered a Colorado State commit at QB. Williams is/was their top target and it's pretty much a done deal they're losing Emory Jones.

He coming

edf0dbc41965b57a019443e2fde1bfee.jpg

I know Pete said Cane and he is usually correct. I would like to see him shut it down and commit if he did give the coaches a verbal. I think Auburn is more of a threat than Ohio State. He has already committed to one SEC school and will be at the Auburn vs Alabama game for his official visit. That atmosphere will be just as crazy as our game. This will be an interesting few weeks for the kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement

“What Coach Richt does with his quarterbacks and how he coaches and treats his players,” Williams said of what makes it a good fit. “How he builds men and how he’ll help you in the long run. If I did go there I think I’d be okay outside of football because of the program and what it instills in you and sets you up for life.”

“And it’s Miami. It’s good weather. All the guys he played with at The Opening he reconnected with. They’ve created a bond and chemistry and kept in touch. When you feel something, he felt it when he got there.

“Coach Richt told him you’re my guy. They made that clear to Jarren. We told them we’re going to take a couple more trips and they’re okay with that.”

247Sports ranks Williams as the nation’s No. 7 dual-threat quarterback.

Advertisement
Back