Jarren Williams new home....... FIU?

Advertisement
He isn't making a statement in that tweet- he is asking a question. seems like a stupid rumor Been a lot of stupid on twitter lately

Advertisement
U can always tell the people who don't get any p*ssy in real life. Those are the one who hate the most. Not my fault u hate life lmao
Two options.
1. I'd be be the biggest lipstick ******* the world has ever seen.
2. I'd perform fellatio on my male friends.

Your choice was....

Advertisement
Williams transferring is kind of a head scratcher unless going to a school like North Dakota St. OK so you definitely sit behind King for a year but transferring to any FBS school means sitting out a year anyway.
Mmm? Interesting point! He could had learn and gotten better under Lashlee for a year and take over do well just in time to declare for the draft. But again we are taking about jw whim has not shown any mature thinking soo don’t matter anyway

Booch only wants him as a chance to stick another shiv in UM. You guys couldn’t get anything out of him. Look what I did with him.

Booch doesn’t know what he’s getting into with Suitcase but I’m sure he doesn’t care. If it doesn’t work out no one will even know because no one knows FIU even exists.
Butch can have him..**** jarren been had the get out miami free card since The FIU game..I think we all would’ve paid his plane ticket..as much as it hurts me to say @KrazyCane was right..

Booch only wants him as a chance to stick another shiv in UM. You guys couldn’t get anything out of him. Look what I did with him.

Booch doesn’t know what he’s getting into with Suitcase but I’m sure he doesn’t care. If it doesn’t work out no one will even know because no one knows FIU even exists.

Miami fans are the only people in the world who know Butch still exists.

Advertisement
Lol @ "beat ya". This was posted several hours ago in another thread.

too many posters lazy as **** to look thru the threads and post in a thread where we are already discussing jarren transferring. annoying as **** cause we have so many threads.... mods need to start giving out infractions for starting so many got dam threads that are duplicate

Advertisement
If this mf'er transfers to FIU he'll go down as the biggest shìthead in recent Canes history since Kevin ****face Olsen.

I don't believe it, but if Joaquin is saying so, that's crazy.

Is it on the same level as kevin durant going to Golden St. LoL, its actually a smart move by him tho if he goes there under butch, he'll be in for a rude awakening, plus itll be more like out of spite for manny. That would be good for the next time we play them tho, if jw15 ends up being the starter there, that's more than likely a better level of comoetition for em. Its going to be comical cause butch davis let's the True goons be team leaders, i doubt they'll let jarren keep walking round with them Gold streaks in his head and being soft and not caring.

That's the problem at UM now to as well, to many guys walking round stress free not knowing they gone get they *** whooped if they not giving their all for the team!

Sucking d'ick is not the same as getting p'ussy, but clearly in your world, they are one in the same.
The only thing that is clear is u don't know what trolling is and u have no life. How many times have u posted that now and the tweet still isn't deleted? Lmao

He don’t wanna leave south Florida huh. That ***** and that Jamaican izm got him hook. Good luck to the young man and may he be successful in his future endeavors.

Advertisement
Back