Jarren Williams new home....... FIU?

Advertisement
How the **** would BD want him after the way he played against FIU? Kid was terrible that game
What Butch has right now is mad pedigree. He's in complete control of his program. Suitcase will get there and understand with out being told how things work....

What Butch has right now is mad pedigree. He's in complete control of his program. Suitcase will get there and understand with out being told how things work....
?? I understand butch beat us...but in terms of the FIU world that they are living in..they are a middle of the pack C-USA team..I mean if that’s control then I guess the God has fallen off

?? I understand butch beat us...but in terms of the FIU world that they are living in..they are a middle of the pack C-USA team..I mean if that’s control then I guess the God has fallen off
I'm talking about his program on the inside. Nothing else. FIU is what it is....

Advertisement
I'm talking about his program on the inside. Nothing else. FIU is what it is....
Butch will probably be gone in a year or 2 bro..I understand what your saying tho..I don’t know the inside of the fiu program, don’t care too..but from the exterior it looks about the same to me..recruiting wise and within the cusa

Butch will probably be gone in a year or 2 bro..I understand what your saying tho..I don’t know the inside of the fiu program, don’t care too..but from the exterior it looks about the same to me..recruiting wise and within the cusa
Got you. Me neither. So I'll take the L...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back