Jarren Williams new home....... FIU?

Aye man don’t try to use one of Drakes best lines for your defense..just gotta own the L my boy..that tweet was Sus..you should’ve said “if I was a female I’d make sure all my homegirls sucking the homies”🤣🤣
What exactly is drakes line?

I'm not going to hold an L over a troll.

Advertisement

“know that I dont make music For ****** that don’t get ***** so those are the ones I count on to dis me or over look me”-Dreezy

I've heard the song but what I said to dude was off the top of the dome. Sh*t is true.

I've heard the song but what I said to dude was off the top of the dome. Sh*t is true.
1579995549047.gif

Advertisement
Naw Lingard on another level than Jarren don’t do that. At least jw gave Miami it’s largest win vs FSU since the early 2000s. Lingard been throwing slick shots since he’s left

Can't spell ambassador w/o a-s-s.

Advertisement
Pool on how long it takes butch to drop kick jw in the keys.thought I heard big splash couple minutes ago.

Advertisement
Dude is going to go to FIU, win the Heisman, beat Mimai by 80 points and bring FIU to their first national championship and prove all you haters wrong.

You'll see.....

100%. or maybe Joaquin is ******* with us. laughing at us

I think Joaquin might be running with something Guillermo/Billy Gil (Pipo) from Lebatard's show started on Twitter. Not that Botch probably wouldn't try to pull something like this.

Advertisement
Wait...the FIU staff did see how he played against them, right? And they still want him???

Advertisement
Back