Jarren Williams named starter; Diaz, Williams share thoughts

View as article
LOL! This jw15 just doesnt talk right for me, WTH is this, " i feel like im a tough guy", well you are about to find b out, i just want to see how he responds once he gets blasted. One things for certain, they recruited rea well on defensewhen coach shannon was over their!

Big homie. lol. I feel you. What you expect the young man to say? Some ruthless old school Cane shid?

Dorsey didnt even have that in him till he started hanging round the goonz. Dont be too hard on the youngin.

Advertisement
Gators coach Dan Mullen, preparing for UF’s Aug. 24 opener against UM in Orlando, took the news in stride.

“They said Jarren Williams; we’ll look at him,” Mullen said at a press conference Monday. “He hasn’t played a lot. None of their guys have played a lot, so it’s not like, ‘Let’s go study this guy.’ I have no idea what Manny and Dan are planning to do with the offense. He hasn’t played a lot. I think we were recruiting him at Mississippi State. I knew about him. We know him a little bit, but that’s a couple years ago.”

That right there is why if I’m a gator fan I wouldn’t be talking **** to us. They have no clue what we have and are going to do. Good luck.

Big homie. lol. I feel you. What you expect the young man to say? Some ruthless old school Cane shid?

Dorsey didnt even have that in him till he started hanging round the goonz. Dont be too hard on the youngin.

He's one of them people that should do less talking, he been running his mouth since he got here to whoever stick a mic in his face, talking like a True crybaby. Had he not gotten the nod, the real jw15 would've showed up! He been sideways beggin to be the starter here, now we bout to find out what kind of football heart he got now. All that lip service, its put up or shutup time now! Can he erase the transfer stinch that surrounds him!

Advertisement
He's one of them people that should do less talking, he been running his mouth since he got here to whoever stick a mic in his face, talking like a True crybaby. Had he not gotten the nod, the real jw15 would've showed up! He been sideways beggin to be the starter here, now we bout to find out what kind of football heart he got now. All that lip service, its put up or shutup time now! Can he erase the transfer stinch that surrounds him!
Georgiaa boys ain't built to talk that dawg **** like them Florida and Louisiana goonz!!!

temper your expectations. Lol

1st Manny and Dan are racist.
2nd I am so disappointed they did not listen to the boosters
3rd They are on the hot seat
4th I can’t watch Miami football any longer because the guy I wanted on the team I love didn’t win.

Did I do it right?

It's blows me away at the racial bull**** that was being thrown around towards Diaz. Who was the last legit starting white QB at Miami? Does anyone currently attending the U remember it? Still, these morons can't stop themselves and their conspiracy theories. Maddening.

In any case, glad JW got the call...I was not looking forward another year of a weak armed starting QB. Let's kick some *** on the 24th.

Says a lot about him and I’m sure was a big factor in the decision, Tates already transferred once under pressure and clearly the “defeated look” person is Kosi... JW is the most moldable guy and if they’re all close I think going with the youngest makes a ton of sense.
You couldn't make your point w/out throwing shade on the others. If one of the others had gotten the nod, you would have tailored your post to fit that outcome. Typical weak *** fraud. I knew y'all azzes we're come out in a blaze

Advertisement
Jarren reminds me of Jamarcus Russell with a weaker arm. Before he got paid, J-Rock was pretty good

67.8% 3129 yds 28 td 8 int.

We get a season like 06 Russell, the fan base would be elated and we will be facing off with Clemson for the acc title with no more than one loss.

The run game would be strong complemented by this level of passing and the defense would be like a pride of lions.

67.8% 3129 yds 28 td 8 int.

We get a season like 06 Russell, the fan base would be elated and we will be facing off with Clemson for the acc title with no more than one loss.

The run game would be strong complemented by this level of passing and the defense would be like a pride of lions.
Exactly. People forget Jamarcus was a number 1 overall for a reason. Unbelievable once in a lifetime arm, good to great accuracy and before he got fat as **** could be a threat to run and would run with conviction.

Just because a guy doesn’t work out in the pros after getting $40 million guaranteed dollars doesn’t mean that they stink.

Jarren has a very good to borderline elite arm, good accuracy and some escapability. Managing his weight will also be critical for his career. But he’s a strong dude.

I can’t think of too many other great comparables. Slower Deshaun Watson? Less fragile Jacorey? Less accurate but stronger Aaron Murray? Tajh Boyd but hopefully better?

Advertisement
You sleep... lol if you think that
Not sleep. Facts.

Was born in chicago, lived in baton rouge, new Orleans, Atlanta, got family in Florida.

Know the people of all 3 states, quite well.

Georgia boys ain't even close to the level of **** talk.

If anyone remembers,I said he was the best choice period when the job was opened up. Mark Richt never gave the kid a chance but now he has a chance to be great.

Advertisement
Your point has been made a million times already. We got it. No need to ever mention it again.

Here's a novel thought, when you see something that has been posted a "Million times" simply skip over it. Don't take the time to read it or worse yet post a warning comment.

But of course, you enjoy being that guy that searches message boards hoping to find something or someone you can attack, which I suspect you've done a..."Million times!"

Even the exact same o-line, with better play calling suited to not exposing the o-line weaknesses, and a QB that can make quick checkdowns, and it would be a HUGE difference.

Last year's offensive line and the offensive lines over the past few year's have regrettably been unathletic, had zero push and could neither pass or run block on a regular basis.

In my view, Mark Rich was forced to call plays that best hid the incredibly poor offensive line play as he sure as **** didn't want to put plays in that he knew had no prayer in succeeding due to said line play or even put players in a position to be injured.

I know it is fashionable to say that had Richt been a better play caller it would have improved line play. Well, I guarantee you that if the line hasn't dramatically improved many will swear that Enos is a terrible play-caller.

A better tajh Boyd? Why y’all playing tajh like that that man was a 5 star recruit who backed it up with his play at the college level. He was a great college QB.

Y’all making it seem like that boy was garbage lmao

You couldn't make your point w/out throwing shade on the others. If one of the others had gotten the nod, you would have tailored your post to fit that outcome. Typical weak *** fraud. I knew y'all azzes we're come out in a blaze
Gotcha

Advertisement
Back