Jarren Williams is a stud.

This kid can play. We’re 2-0 if his supporting cast does their job. I’m going to give this kid props every chance I get, because it’s been forever since we’ve had competent quarterback play. Dude is a balla. When the game slows down for him, he is going to light it up!

We're 2-0 if we don't have a nimrod for an OC.

Advertisement
Not true at all does it looks like this coaching staff Kno what they doing

yes. I do.

I understand its going to be a process for the offense. These kids haven't even had a true, functioning offense to play in for the past couple of years. We are talking starting from scratch. I think the progress that has been made since Dan Enos came on board is pretty good.

and let's not forget that barely a month ago, Jarren didn't even know he was going to be the starting QB. I'd say there's been a tremendous amount of growth and learning that he has undergone.

yes. I do.

I understand its going to be a process for the offense. These kids haven't even had a true, functioning offense to play in for the past couple of years. We are talking starting from scratch. I think the progress that has been made since Dan Enos came on board is pretty good.

and let's not forget that barely a month ago, Jarren didn't even know he was going to be the starting QB. I'd say there's been a tremendous amount of growth and learning that he has undergone.
Jarren wasn't the right pick for this team we need a true gamer not another brad kayaa

Advertisement
You got that right. Pariticularly on the offensive side of the ball.

I was skeptical of Enos' hire to begin with. Any coach that's been bounced around more than a port-o'-call tart during fleet week I have extreme suspicions about.

Enos has never been fired, and hasn’t been that many places.

Advertisement
BF440F7A-B5B5-49DE-82A8-BE3FA3AA2A18.jpeg

I remember in 2017 thinking you guys would be happier if we lost games with a "better QB". Turns out, I was right.

Or we’re upset about losing the game - dumb *** coaching on 4&17 - WRs dropping balls deep balls - Defense missing tackles - Manny not centering up the final kick - JW not getting the 1st down on a perfect 4th down call - UNC only getting called for 1 ******* penalty - WRs running wide open in our secondary - missed kicks and blocked XP - SR LBs going invisible on gameday -

All that...

And we’re still happy about FINALLY getting to see good QB play.

Some of us can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Enos made in game adjustments and from the moment we kicked the first field goal on we did literally whatever we wanted offensively. His playcalling is good and was consistently moving the ball even keeping the defense off the field yet the defense was still playing like they wanted to lose when they were handed a lead late.

This^^ I just can't understand why we cant' get all fazes of the game clicking in games so we could deliver constant wins.

Advertisement
Enos has never been fired, and hasn’t been that many places.

There's an intersting thing called research. If more people would try it before posting online then things woudl be a whole lot different.

Seems like an awful lot of stops and up-and-down transitions to me. But hey, what do I know, I'm only looking at the facts.

And in case your not up to speed on your 2nd-grade math, that's 15 stops in 28 years, not even two years/stop.

In his last OC role at Arkansas, his offense went from the 27th scoring O to the 57th, to the purely average 62nd on his watch, a drop of 32, about a fourth of the collegiate ranks. Call me nuts, but I'd say that's significant.

Again, research.

Looks like in 2017 when he took on the QB Coach role as well his QB regressed.

But wait, there's more!

As a head coach at Central Michigan, his scoring offenses in those five season ranked, chronologically, 82nd, 92nd, 64th, 96th, and 82nd.

Honestly, the guy's been an extraordinarily average, at best, OC, and a **** Head Coach who went 26-36 while fielding an average 83rd ranked scoring Offense.

But you're defending him. Well, OK.

Last edited:
This^^ I just can't understand why we cant' get all fazes of the game clicking in games so we could deliver constant wins.

Trying to figure that out myself. Why the D went from top-5 to this crap.

Again, gotta point to the coordinators chosen by Diaz, what else explains it. Trying to improve the offense from Richt was like trying to **** into a pool while standing on the diving board. It's better but underachieving.

Williams was clearly the right chose for QB. But the D, good heavens, WTF happened. The seasoned vets "got worse." That's only explicable via the DC.

Go watch Brady his first few years , dude was a straight up game manager. They won in spite of him.

Qbs aren’t pitchers , they need help from everyone.

It reminds me of the tards sucking off Tebow in the nfl for “ just winning “. Dude was completing 2-3 passes a game while the d completely **** everyone down. But he hit a slant that got them a gw fg in it to win 6-3 lol. Then they say “ see , he just wins , he’s 4-0 as a starter “.

There’s no such thing as being a “ winner”.

Lol trying to cement a permanent excuse to explain why our starting quarterbacks can’t win games when “we are the better team” is soft.

When Auburn came back from 24-0 against Alabama in 2010 that wasn’t bc of Cam Newton? Florida State coming back in the final minute to beat Auburn in 2013 that wasn’t bc of Jameis Winston? Texas A&M doesn’t beat Alabama without Johnny Manziel. Clemson isn’t beating Alabama if they didn’t have a better QB than Tua and Jalen Hurts. it’s time for you and franchise to take a nap.

Advertisement
Lol trying to cement a permanent excuse to explain why our starting quarterbacks can’t win games when “we are the better team” is soft.

When Auburn came back from 24-0 against Alabama in 2010 that wasn’t bc of Cam Newton? Florida State coming back in the final minute to beat Auburn in 2013 that wasn’t bc of Jameis Winston? Texas A&M doesn’t beat Alabama without Johnny Manziel. Clemson isn’t beating Alabama if they didn’t have a better QB than Tua and Jalen Hurts. it’s time for you and franchise to take a nap.

You’re a ****** and a troll , I hope you die a miserable death.

I really hope the staff takes the next 2 games as an opportunity to have Jarren throw the ball down the field. He’s only thrown I believe 3 balls more than 20 yards downfield in 2 games. The one to Harley last week was woefully underthrown or else it was a walk in TD, and the one to Hightower on the last drive was a game winning throw that he airmailed. I remember reading in camp that he was inconsistent in the deep passing game, and it’s shown up thru 2 games. Good defenses (aka VT and UVA) are going to sit on the short and intermediate throws and dare him to beat them over the top. They need to target downfield throws at least 6-7 times a game the next 2 weeks.

This kid can play. We’re 2-0 if his supporting cast does their job. I’m going to give this kid props every chance I get, because it’s been forever since we’ve had competent quarterback play. Dude is a balla. When the game slows down for him, he is going to light it up!
Calm down. He’s 0-2, has 20% on 3rd downs and can’t complete much beyond 15 yards.

Love these Millennial Canes fans. They don’t know much but yet, quick to give praise!

#WinSomething #DoSomethimg

From Game 1 - if the OL, defense, and ST perform like they did on Saturday, we are a 1-loss team (if not undefeated) heading into UL.

We just needed his supporting cast to deliver.

Now that this bull ***** weak arm myth has been debunked, maybe we can all realize what type of young QB we have under center. His deep balls had perfect touch. And he threw strikes down the middle. Now we just need consistency on all fronts moving forward.

Great win in Tally.

Advertisement
Back