Jarren Williams is a stud.

Vs a power 5 defense we certainly haven’t got anywhere near that

Nope , dude is completing in the high sixties , with drops and the worst ol play I’ve seen in a decade (UF).

I never overhype anybody , I’m always the guy saying people here do that too much with our players.

But that dudes mechanics / footwork , fundamentals and accuracy is some of the best I’ve seen in a minute. He’s not playing in a Clemson or TT 1/2 read offense, this is a pro offense and he’s going through all progressions. Which is insane for his experience.

Howell makes one read on almost every throw , two weeks in a row. Then scrambles, he’s nowhere as polished as Williams. But he is a true FR, I get that. But I see issues coming up for him later when film is out , kinda like Kyle Wright. He was good early on , but he was doing the same stuff. While looking the part.

That being said I think Howell is better than KW and will be a good qb. I just see major lumps coming later in year.

Advertisement
That’s mongoloid fan 101 talk. Football is the ultimate team game. QBs don’t “beat” teams.

Go watch Brady his first few years , dude was a straight up game manager. They won in spite of him.

Qbs aren’t pitchers , they need help from everyone.

It reminds me of the tards sucking off Tebow in the nfl for “ just winning “. Dude was completing 2-3 passes a game while the d completely **** everyone down. But he hit a slant that got them a gw fg in it to win 6-3 lol. Then they say “ see , he just wins , he’s 4-0 as a starter “.

There’s no such thing as being a “ winner”.

Advertisement
Blake Baker beat us. But get your knee pads out for Sammy.

What's the name of this thread? For an 0-2 QB? I'm not the one with the knee pads out buddy.

"They didn't win, we beat ourselves" is another hot take. I know you know, I'm not sure why you're taking this position.

Go watch Brady his first few years , dude was a straight up game manager. They won in spite of him.

Qbs aren’t pitchers , they need help from everyone.

It reminds me of the tards sucking off Tebow in the nfl for “ just winning “. Dude was completing 2-3 passes a game while the d completely **** everyone down. But he hit a slant that got them a gw fg in it to win 6-3 lol. Then they say “ see , he just wins , he’s 4-0 as a starter “.

There’s no such thing as being a “ winner”.
Cliche spewing mongoloids is what they are. They grow up parroting all the dumb cliches they hear from other diarrhea brains.

All of this is just further confirmation that if Jarren had played last year Miami doesn’t lose a number of the games they had last year based on his accuracy and ball placement alone. If he would have took his lumps in the LSU game and then eased in with that easy schedule the next few games Savannah state, Toledo, unc etc we don’t go on that 4 game losing streak at all in 2018
Absolutely, proof that the QB's and the offense weren't evaluated accurately and effectively last year... a year wasted and this year we're seeing the lingering effect. I believe Jarren needs a little more time to become that game changer we need against elite P5's.

What's the name of this thread? For an 0-2 QB? I'm not the one with the knee pads out buddy.

"They didn't win, we beat ourselves" is another hot take. I know you know, I'm not sure why you're taking this position.
A UM fan recognized excellent play from a young UM QB. If you don’t know the difference between that and inhaling the member of an opposing QB, then bless your dear heart.

Advertisement
Absolutely, proof that the QB's and the offense weren't evaluated accurately and effectively last year... a year wasted and this year we're seeing the lingering effect. I believe Jarren needs a little more time to become that game changer we need against elite P5's.

He needs to become a game changer against lower tier P5's first.

A UM fan recognized excellent play from a young UM QB. If you don’t know the difference between that and inhaling the member of an opposing QB, then bless your dear heart.

I know you can only process things mentally in the form of *** ***, but stating a fact was all I did. I'm glad you guys think that was an "excellent" performance. We aren't getting close to Clemson for at least another 4 years at this rate.

I know you can only process things mentally in the form of *** ***, but stating a fact was all I did. I'm glad you guys think that was an "excellent" performance. We aren't getting close to Clemson for at least another 4 years at this rate.

You didn’t state a fact. We won’t b getting close to Clemson because our DC is mentally handicapped, and our STs play is Bush League. Has nothing to do with Jarren.

Nope , dude is completing in the high sixties , with drops and the worst ol play I’ve seen in a decade (UF).

I never overhype anybody , I’m always the guy saying people here do that too much with our players.

But that dudes mechanics / footwork , fundamentals and accuracy is some of the best I’ve seen in a minute. He’s not playing in a Clemson or TT 1/2 read offense, this is a pro offense and he’s going through all progressions. Which is insane for his experience.

Howell makes one read on almost every throw , two weeks in a row. Then scrambles, he’s nowhere as polished as Williams. But he is a true FR, I get that. But I see issues coming up for him later when film is out , kinda like Kyle Wright. He was good early on , but he was doing the same stuff. While looking the part.

That being said I think Howell is better than KW and will be a good qb. I just see major lumps coming later in year.

Teams will start showing Longo different reads before the snap, or adjust to his sideline audibles, and start neutralizing Sam’s first read. Wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t just come out in a ghost defense to force an audible. More experienced defenses will jump all over Phil’s current game-plan.

With that said, Phil always seems to do a good job of putting pressure on defenses.

Advertisement
You didn’t state a fact. We won’t b getting close to Clemson because our DC is mentally handicapped, and our STs play is Bush League. Has nothing to do with Jarren.

I'm not sure you know what a fact is, exactly. You can put out your thoughts, but we won't be getting close to Clemson regardless.

Advertisement
Look at that play again. It’s the ONLY throw he has really. The other routes are pure **** (IMO), and Jarren force feeds the defense a foot long with that throw.

Compare Jarren’s throws to Sam’s throws - THE WINDOWS - how close are defenders and where the ball placement is.... it’s not even close. All night JW had to throw into tighter windows. Kid is a beast.

Add to this the throw to Jeff in the middle of the field with two defenders coming at him.

I

Advertisement
Back