Jarren Williams Into The Portal

Advertisement
Remember when I told y’all about our “Star” QB....

84E98DD4-8879-4AC3-A592-CD232A82C673.gif

Advertisement
Why was my post deleted? @OBLIVION can you see who deleted my recent post and ask them to give a better reason than "Stop".. Seriously, I don't want to get banned. But I didn't say anything off the wall?

Tyson Helton is a pretty good offensive coach & had a good year his first season at WKU.

Plus the OC/QB's coach who was with Helton at USC is originally from Georgia & played HS ball in GA.

WKU's QB was a Senior last year & the incumbent backups aren't that good so, he won't have much competition, he should be able to start if he transfers there. Ordinarily he'd probably have to sit out a year, but I think the NCAA is going to grant all waivers this season due to the C-19 shutdown.

If he can't do well at WKU it'll be clear he just ain't cut out for it, Mike White transferred from USF to WKU & lit it up with back to back 4300 & 4100+ yard seasons. Don't think Jarren will do anything close to that, but the point is if he can't succeed there it's beyond obvious it was his own fault.

Bruh... how tf do you know all this? Like has it ever been addressed here? And I am not hating, you're basically a wikipedia for all football related ish.

Like we could have an offer go out to some kid that lives in a small fishing village off the coast of Alaska and LCE would already have a breakdown along the lines of

"Good player who only just started playing football in 10th grade, solid arm strength, raw but coachable, he is cousins with Peyton Hillis and used to practice parkour so above-average agility skills. He is coached by Brett Favre's step brother, and Favre himself said his step brother attributed a lot to his development as a QB so would be interesting to see how he pans out this year and tests against some elite competition."

Advertisement
What'd you say? And @RVACane deleted it.....

Lol I wish I could repeat verbatim. Not trying to get banned, but something along the lines of: "African slave owners sold slaves to America as well. And if the slave trade never happened, we wouldn't have as many black people in America. My other half is black..."

Dude, idk. Other people on this post demonized white people in kentucky because they owned slaves(it was horrible; obviously condemning it). And over 140ish years ago? I mention some history and black appreciation and I get my post deleted. Was it really you @RVACane Edit: NO

But, please, whoever deleted my message, if you tell me why, I will really listen.

Lol I wish I could repeat verbatim. Not trying to get banned, but something along the lines of: "African slave owners sold slaves to America as well. And if the slave trade never happened, we wouldn't have as many black people in America. My other half is black..."

Dude, idk. Other people on this post demonized white people in kentucky because they owned slaves(it was horrible; obviously condemning it). And over 140ish years ago? I mention some history and black appreciation and I get my post deleted. Was it really you @RVACane Edit: NO

But, please, whoever deleted my message, if you tell me why, I will really listen.
I have a couple guesses on who it was lol

Advertisement
I have a couple guesses on who it was lol

You'd think as Americans we would condemn racism and censorship hand-in-hand. But we have users bashing white people and I'm being censored, all on one thread. I don't know what to do bro.

I'm a mutt by blood. But having white skin and not being sorry for it seems to be a crime to whoever the ***** deleted my post.

You'd think as Americans we would condemn racism and censorship hand-in-hand. But we have users bashing white people and I'm being censored, all on one thread. I don't know what to do bro.
I doubt you will get a response from someone. Pound a beer tho in the meantime.

Advertisement
Looking forward to Butch da gawd handing Williams his *** to him on a silver platter AGAIN this year on 11/21.

Advertisement
Back