Jarren Williams Into The Portal

Advertisement
he prob hired an attorney because he wants to play. Whatever reason the attorney thinks gives him the best chance, he will agree to it.

I just don’t see what Miami gains by spreading lies.

miami isnt spreading lies. dude had the same issues under richt. stop listening to some idiot on twitter. ricky da tool doesn't know **** other than cursing out kids at a game and getting famous off of it.

Williams was flirting with the portal ever since he came to UM. Diaz finally had the courage to out-leverage Williams by bringing in a graduate transfer at the position. Williams would have bolted last year had he not been named the starter. UM still has a long way to go to rid its program of the scourge of entitlement and complacency. This is a step in the right direction.

Advertisement
This thread is a perfect example of why those of us who have been on the sidelines can't stand a large percentage of fans and are skeptical as **** of all of them at first.

You all were riding his ****, just like you do everyone. When it doesn't work out, you turn your backs and are ******* about it.

Yes, it was time for him to move on. He didn't live up to the his end of the bargain. It happens, get over it and let it go with some class.

I believe the fans r happy w him leaving & talking chit b/c of his attitude while here. Not a matter of a kid who just didn’t work out, but by and large, he was “allegedly” one of the cancers tainting the locker room by his lack of focus & bit of selfish attitude.

I would agree if he just flamed out, didn’t live up to the hype, etc, but he gave it 100% effort, no need to bash the dude; but when it started coming out that he was not a leader and had the audacity to threaten to leave when things weren’t going his way....lost the fan base

This is y I take up for Brad so much. Dude didn't have any drama, and has been our best QB in a minute, and imo, truly got a bad wrap w some fans.

Last edited:
It's probably good for both side. That being said if he wasn't told to look elsewhere, what a pvssy. Why wouldn't he stay, have a year to learn the new offense, and see where things go from there? He could still transfer after the season and be probably immediately eligible to play the next year. Instead he's gambling riding the pine for a year on another team and won't be guaranteed to start anyways.

Advertisement
I believe the fans r happy w him leaving & talking chit b/c of his attitude while here. Not a matter of a kid who just didn’t work out, but by and large, he was “allegedly” one of the cancers tainting the locker room by his lack of focus & bit of selfish attitude.

I would agree if he just flamed out, didn’t live up to the hype, etc, but he gave it 100% effort, no need to bash the dude, but when it started coming out that he was not a leader and had the audacity to threaten to leave when things weren’t going his way....lost the fan base

This is y I take up for Brad so much. Dude didn't have any drama, and has been our best QB in a minute, and imo, truly got a bad wrap w some fans.

Respect and can live with that take.

It is never on one person alone, well 99 percent of the time it isn't, but there's no need for a bunch of the stuff in this thread.

Guy put in a lot of work, not enough, and in some cases flat out dropped the ball. He's human, it's happened to some of our best players in our history and they learned from it. I'm not around him, no clue what he's learned, but his first step towards something is looking at himself. I hope he realizes he needs work, not just jumping ship at the signs of adversity.

Advertisement
Comparing to 3 Heisman winners. LOL

MAYFIELD was a walk on at TT didn’t have his scholly renewed and transferred to OU. He didn’t quit.

Don’t really know much of Burrows or Murray story.

Jarren wanted out after the first semester. Decommits from Kentucky twice.

Kid is a quitter and loser

jarren played Kentucky how jobe and countless others played us

we say those kind of drama queens usually bust
So we shouldn’t be surprised how he turned out

**** right. I was pulling for him and he proved me wrong. Scared to compete, threatened to transfer numerous times and too much of a pothead to take this game, our university and his career serious and set us back a couple years.
JW, Equals: me myself and I attitude. Plus, it just shows how he thinks. He never gave a **** about being a QB for the HURRICANES. His ATTITUDE to me shows what he's made of. HIRING ATTORNEYS if true, he's getting bad advice from somewhere. I like winners not LOSERS. Get the ***** out . Simple as that. NFL MY **** .

Advertisement
Image result for booty gif
God bless the creator of Yoga pants.

Not surprised. Manny better not let him transfer to a coastal school.
[/QUO

why not, if we cant destroy this loser, we are worse than we thought, he is beyond terrible and doubtful he starts anywhere, but bring him on, dude is awful.

Advertisement
Back