Jarren Williams Into The Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kosi is a bigger stoner than Williams. Perry is geeked all the time.

Yeah - I’m assuming he’s getting a pass for being a SFL Boi. Perry hasn’t taken a single step forward or honed his Craft. Him not getting the nod over “Stoner Jarred” is pretty telling. He had to be worse.

Advertisement
smh. Miami has too many bich *** dudes on the roster as it is. A change in recruiting philosophy is obviously needed. Bring in guys who eat sleep and dream about football 24/7/365 not Moto's playing just because they good at. Perhaps Diaz should talk to urban Meyer and what he looks at in a QB since she has stacked roster with multiple QB's capable of winning titles like he did at UF and Ohio st.

Thing is players recruit coaches too so if a guy like Williams sees that he's at a place where he can *** off but at the same time he's at a big time place he'll go there. Looks like Miami has a roster full of these type of cats. Got dam shame.

If I was on this team theres no doubt I would be in a fight weekly with some of these weak *** clowns ***ing up games every week cause they wanna go look at some ***. Polly don't even hit. Hanging out with girls all night to get a kiss on the cheek. A dam shame

Once in Outworld, he will lose on Endurance One, IF he even makes it past the Mirror Match.

He’ll be eligible this year because the only programs that will want him will be FCS or Last Chance U.

I wonder if Satterfield might take him just off memories from Suitcase’s one shining moment.
I can see a team like mizzou reach out

Advertisement
Back