Jarren Williams Into The Portal

Advertisement
UGA didn't want him coming out of HS they **** sure ain't about to take him now after this season.

I don't think GTech fits his style of play, but maybe they take him just because...

I think he's do best to go somewhere like NC St, Tulane or Georgia Southern.
I went to Tulane. He should be nowhere near New Orleans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm for keeping Tate around.

The guy even played some WR for us to try and help the team. Lashlee was big on the power run game at Auburn with a mobile QB. Tate ran for 1,200 yards and 21 TDs his senior year of high school.

If he's over his mid-season random breakdown where he disappeared, it wouldn't be bad to have him on the practice field. No other backup QB has his skill set.
Agreed. I knew it was over for Jarren once his old coach kept chiming in. Those types of dudes are always enabled.

We will see with Tate but so far all I’ve seen negative with him is some typical teenager ****. Hopefully he snaps out of it.

Why leave ? Now he can party an break curfew all he want without having to worry about playing.

Crazy cuz after the Florida game I really thought we had a good one about to grow into a great one . It’s clear he didn’t have that drive in him to be great .

Advertisement
yeah, tate is going to leave this behind? GTFOH.

kiki.PNG

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back