Jarren not throwing at practice

What are the chances that this Friday night is one of those games?
Absolutely agree with U regarding Perry's MOXY. The kid has been CRAPED on by everyone, including Diaz, and yet he just keeps on ticking and REFUSES to LOSE!

Say what y'all want to about the upbeat, free spirit Perry and what not. But, Perry is a MIAMI HURRICANE! No ifs, buts or get outta' here, TROLL!

if this was the old miami nobody would be complaining about Perry.. doing wild stuff etc. .??

Advertisement
Absolutely agree with U regarding Perry's MOXY. The kid has been CRAPED on by everyone, including Diaz, and yet he just keeps on ticking and REFUSES to LOSE!

Say what y'all want to about the upbeat, free spirit Perry and what not. But, Perry is a MIAMI HURRICANE! No ifs, buts or get outta' here, TROLL!
No doubt

Kosi gives us the best chance right now. No prob with him starting and hopefully the O gets taylored to his stregnths .

Advertisement
Richt called it in the half time show. Said he took a nasty shot to that shoulder and that he definitely would be feeling it later.
Anyone who saw that full weight fat body bellyflop driving his right side into the ground and saw Jarren walking off the field dazed with his arm limp at his side knew there was a shoulder issue and likely an undiagnosed concussion too.

Might be able to use this to get everyone fired. Look into it.

I looked into it carefully. My conclusion is that the entire Athletic Department Staph should be fired. The principals will be served notice this Friday evening.

Advertisement
Anyone who saw that full weight fat body bellyflop driving his right side into the ground and saw Jarren walking off the field dazed with his arm limp at his side knew there was a shoulder issue and likely an undiagnosed concussion too.
I concur Doctor. I suggest we order a CT scan and an MRI, stat.

Last edited:
The staff knew JW had an arm problem well before the game. It’s part of the problem he had throwing deep balls. Also probably why the poor, uncharacteristic throws for interceptions. They wouldn’t put him back because he couldnt throw well.

I can believe it but then (as @Klamalama said too) the staff lost that game by misjudging how limited he actually was.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back