Jaquan Johnson

Canesfan1899

All-American
Premium
Love this kids versatility and can't wait to see him lock down one of the safety spots.

Where do people see him playing SS or FS? I like his range as s FS but he's physical enough to play in the box. Rayshawn will be a loss but I think it will be a god send to have carter gone as he took some of the worst angles I have ever witnessed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Free Safety.

I thought he was a better fit at our FS last year over Carter who I thought belonged in the box where we had Jaquan playing.

Free Safety.

I thought he was a better fit at our FS last year over Carter who I thought belonged in the box where we had Jaquan playing.

Seemed like Carter was more in the box and they let Jenkins use his range to play centerfield. Tend to agree that he seems like free safety. Would also give amari carter a chance at strong safety.

Advertisement
Free Safety.

Seemed like Carter was more in the box and they let Jenkins use his range to play centerfield. Tend to agree that he seems like free safety. Would also give amari carter a chance at strong safety.

I like Amari a lot....he's in that Mo Sikes-James Lewis mold for me.

Advertisement
Free Safety.

Carter rarely played FS we had jenkins playing the free

Negative

Carter played SS. Jenkins was the FS.

I'm not disagreeing with that.

When we went with a 4-2-5 look...we kept Carter as the deep safety in Cover 2 and JJ was in the box.

Free Safety.

Negative

When we went with a 4-2-5 look...we kept Carter as the deep safety in Cover 2 and JJ was in the box.

Because jaquan was playing nickel mostly last year.

Negative

Because jaquan was playing nickel mostly last year.

I know that!

Carter should've been there imo. That nickel cb never had man coverage. It was always zone (Curl/Flat).

But that's just nit picking. Defense played really well last year.

Advertisement
I hope he does well I was all in on him earlier in his recruiting cycle but the more I saw the more worried I was. Hope he proves me wrong and balls out

Advertisement
He doesn't have the range based on what exactly?

and Hall and Jobe have the range for a college level FS position based on their high school tape.

Interesting...

Advertisement
Back