Jaquan Johnson Highlights

Advertisement
Shouldn't worry till 2015
Lol but seriously we should be on this kid now hes only a sophomore and balling out.

I will worry about 2015 kids on 1 Sept of their junior year.

Thanks for the video though.

smh.....its downright evil how athletic this kid is.... Its dam near villainous I tell ya. South florida must have some athletic voodoo hex casted on its youth.

Advertisement
Not gonna lie...I expected more. The only time I could see something special was in the ball was in the air (and it was pretty **** good). Could be a good corner if he bulks up to 185-190. Guessing his real weight is around 160 right now. Anyone saying safety better pray he finds some steroids.

Advertisement
Not gonna lie...I expected more. The only time I could see something special was in the ball was in the air (and it was pretty **** good). Could be a good corner if he bulks up to 185-190. Guessing his real weight is around 160 right now. Anyone saying safety better pray he finds some steroids.

He will be a safety, and a special one.

Kid is legit, dude has basically carried Killian these last couple years as FRESHMAN and SOPH! I would say he is atleast 5'10 and no way he is 160, he would be frail. Kid is well built. Atleast it seems.

He will be a safety, and a special one.

Maybe, but not the sure thing I was expecting before I watched those highlights.

He's a sophomore (maybe 15)... he has a whole 2 years to grow. Either way, Id offer him right now!

Advertisement
This kid would be a top 100 kid today if he was a senior. Everyone knows who this kid is. He's a rock star.

I'll say this about his height. At the begining of the year Peter and I went to go seem him play Homestead and when we met face to face he was about 5'9, at the end of the season when I saw him play Columbus in the Regional Final he was grew a lot to make it seems as if he was 5'11. You can tell he still has a lot of growing to do but I can tell you he is a monster.

Advertisement
http://sfhighschoolsports.com/blog/a...football-coach

*Didn't have typical Miami speed when he got here
*They don't pull scholarships
*Rather go slow and methodical with recruiting then make a mistake by offering a guy too soon
*Beau brings maturity, can motion, go vertical, looking forward to the competition between the TEs.
*RB and offensive line classes this year very important with who is graduating after next year.

Maybe some of you have forgotten how much a kid could grow between the ages of 15 and 18. He will be fine as far as size.

Kid just looks, walks, and plays like a Cane.

Thanks Tito! I'm sure the coaches will be talking to him this year

I'll say this about his height. At the begining of the year Peter and I went to go seem him play Homestead and when we met face to face he was about 5'9, at the end of the season when I saw him play Columbus in the Regional Final he was grew a lot to make it seems as if he was 5'11. You can tell he still has a lot of growing to do but I can tell you he is a monster.

Advertisement
Back