Jaquan Johnson Got...

Varsity. Him and trumaine washington basically carried Killian to state from what I heard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
look at them gold teef...this savage is from the most ruthless part of Miami. He will represent his City.

Killian is on 97th avenue and 104, West Kendall.

how is kendall savage?

its not (killian grad here)...but sounds like Jaquan is from richmond Heights...not the safest place in the world (but certainly not the most dangerous place in miami....

I was not a big Lamar Miller fan even though he was from killian...but this guy- **** yeah!

look at them gold teef...this savage is from the most ruthless part of Miami. He will represent his City.

how is kendall savage?

its not (killian grad here)...but sounds like Jaquan is from richmond Heights...not the safest place in the world (but certainly not the most dangerous place in miami....

I was not a big Lamar Miller fan even though he was from killian...but this guy- **** yeah!

Don't get the Miller hate from our fans he was all acc as a Soph and was hurt towards the middle of the season and played threw it. He had surgery after the season. He was most of Miami offense in 2011....

yes! kid will be a five star in 2015, i hope we offer his 2014 teammate trumaine washington soon, kid is a flat out baller!

Advertisement

how is kendall savage?

Don't get the Miller hate from our fans he was all acc as a Soph and was hurt towards the middle of the season and played threw it. He had surgery after the season. He was most of Miami offense in 2011....

Makes nooo sense to me. Miller was great before he got hurt. He's one of six RB's to have over 1k yards in a season at UM (I think it is six but somebody can check).

Who hates on Miller? I guess I missed it or I woulda said something.

Miller was **** good here and if he would've had his entire college career under Golden he would've been better.

If we had him in our stable last year we might've won some of those close losses also.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back