Jaquan Johnson Got...

Kill me if you want but....... that kid runs like Ed Reed, and he makes plays like him on the defensive side as well. No he is not ER but he is the first kid that reminds me of him, they run the same with that duck footed stance...... Kid looks special....

Advertisement
I've coached against this kid with him playing over the top of Ermon Lane... He's hands down a top notch football player since his days in Pop Warner. He has great ball skills, he makes for sure tackles, he's a player maker when the balls is in his hands and just an outstanding overall football player. If the Canes get Jaquan, Man oh Man they'll have a new Ed Reed. I promise you.

His Freshman highlights are good, especially considering they're his freshman HL's
http://youtu.be/pOn5T1E_oLo

Incredible that any freshman can have a 5 (really 4 and a half) minute highlight tape. Especially down here. Especially playing at a school like Killian, against the monsters of high school football.

And was that Infected Mushroom playing? I'm guessing because of the guitar. I haven't heard any psy-trance in over 5 years. Trippiest highlight tape I have ever seen, between the music and the tracers.

Advertisement
His Freshman highlights are good, especially considering they're his freshman HL's
http://youtu.be/pOn5T1E_oLo

Incredible that any freshman can have a 5 (really 4 and a half) minute highlight tape. Especially down here. Especially playing at a school like Killian, against the monsters of high school football.

And was that Infected Mushroom playing? I'm guessing because of the guitar. I haven't heard any psy-trance in over 5 years. Trippiest highlight tape I have ever seen, between the music and the tracers.

Straight Beast.

Advertisement
I've coached against this kid with him playing over the top of Ermon Lane... He's hands down a top notch football player since his days in Pop Warner. He has great ball skills, he makes for sure tackles, he's a player maker when the balls is in his hands and just an outstanding overall football player. If the Canes get Jaquan, Man oh Man they'll have a new Ed Reed. I promise you.

You should post more. You bring some valuable info. Keep up the good work.

Advertisement

Will do. I know all almost each and every kid. He performed well in front of Saban in Alabama and stood out at the FSU camp with Lane and McCray (Coral Reef). He's dedicated to the game of football and only seeks to get better. Believe me, Jaquan's awareness on the field is outstanding.

Will do. I know all almost each and every kid. He performed well in front of Saban in Alabama and stood out at the FSU camp with Lane and McCray (Coral Reef). He's dedicated to the game of football and only seeks to get better. Believe me, Jaquan's awareness on the field is outstanding.

thanks for info. what do you know of his '14 teammate trumaine washington? is there any interest between him and the U

Advertisement
Back