January 4th 2020 Duke vs Miami (8 pm) pregame predictions, game thread and post game reactions.

Advertisement
How do you not play those freshman...It doesn’t make sense you only have 9 players but refuse to play them...your take your lumps earlier in the season with them and it’ll pay off on the back end of the season and going into next season. It’s sucks to see those freshman kids not play and we hold on to scholarship and use them as if we can use them in the middle of the season. I don’t get it.

Let me understand this:

Sam was kind of injured.

+

Stone was a little off/minutes were limited

+

Duke was up by 20 with 14 left in the game (essentially at this point the game is likely over)

=

Don't play Walker

As an aside, as I've been saying since October, we suck and this season was thrown away with roster mismanagement. If the coaching staff wrote the season off by thinking Rodney Miller Jr. was the answer for having no bigs, they don't deserve my time and support as a fan. It's pathetic. By the way, this is in no way a criticism of the players.

You read my mind. But at this point, I honestly don’t think that Walker is going to see the court anytime soon.

Don’t really understand playing a 7 man rotation down by 22

Is he your candidate to transfer before next season?

There is no reason NOT to play him. The minutes/burn are easily available. This game was over with 14 minutes left, instead of padding stats of sub-par players, think about the future.

Advertisement
Let me understand this:

Sam was kind of injured.

+

Stone was a little off/minutes were limited

+

Duke was up by 20 with 14 left in the game (essentially at this point the game is likely over)

=

Don't play Walker

It sure looked like Coach L was berating Walker a minute or so ago while he was on the bench. I’d have to go back and rewatch it again to be certain.

Walker must be in the doghouse

It sure looked like Coach L was berating Walker a minute or so ago while he was on the bench. I’d have to go back and rewatch it again to be certain.

Walker must be in the doghouse

For what? Being a freshman and making a mistake. What lesson are you teaching him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
We were never going to beat Duke but the defense looked awful this game.

Have to double check the assists stat but I’d venture to guess it’s abysmal

Advertisement
We were never going to beat Duke but the defense looked awful this game.

Have to double check the assists stat but I’d venture to guess it’s abysmal
I know I have a 1track mind here but this is worst I have ever seen lykes

Advertisement
Back