Jan 20 at Syracuse noon ESPN2

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think every single person here could have guessed that's how the last few seconds were going to go.
When you go hot and get up 7 and know that is the same as being like down 2 with this team…yeah pretty easy to expect the worst

Only gripes for me, is that the wrong guy took the last shot for us. And with the last defensive possession, we let the ball handler have too much space to see the open guy. Entertaining game tbh

Sigh. Some rough shot selection down the stretch (outside of the George takeover) and our usual turnover issues over the course of the game did us in.
your pal Jamie Lucky isnt pleased you didnt give him partial credit as well. pardon me while i go find a cross-eyed lion.

Advertisement
L does not have an answer for this team. He’s lost. This is why everybody getting mad about the criticism of him before the last two years was dumb. Nobody is above being criticized. He’s reverting back to the guy he was during that awful couple year stretch. Bad roster management and bad situational decision making.

Advertisement
Not one starter should think about leaving after this year. Everyone comes back, tell Robinson and Casey to hit the portal, send Joseph to the bench, get a big man in the portal. That and add the studs we got coming in.

I don’t get it. Why wouldn’t you play for the 2 for 1 if you can.

You always set up the game to win it on the last shot; not let you opponent do it.

Sorry, can’t understand L there.

He would been better off going for the steal and foul early. And play for the final shot

Why did Joseph cheat over ? That’s idiotic , everything was fine over there
They did pick n roll, probably coached to get on roll guy a little then close out.. Just hard to do when you have two 5'9 guys on court to play defense like that..

Advertisement
Soft and pathetic. Amazing how a couple of players departing can alter a team’s chemistry. This team has no chance of making the tourney. What a fail by the coach! Acknowledges that we don’t have size and doesn’t do a **** thing about it in the offseason.

Beating a dead horse but it would be nice to return most of these guys with the class coming in and go Sign some portal size. If next year is a flop, coach L will be running on fumes

Advertisement
Back