Jan 20 at Syracuse noon ESPN2

Advertisement
Benz is the worst starter in the last 5 years.
50 Cent No GIF by DAZN North America

Much as I didn't want Benz taking that shot, the play broke down and nobody was attacking. He'll be a good player for us down the line. He just missed the shot. Even had he made it we still would've lost had Copeland hit the 3.

Advertisement
Haven't we seen this movie so many times in the past? Should we be surprised how this ended?

The last two seasons should have been a springboard for success this year, but they have turned into a pillow.

Do we continue down the road with Coach L after this season? If he couldn't bring in front court help from the portal this year, how do we expect it in the future?

I think Bensley gets more hate than he deserves, but for as good as he is as an on-ball defender, he has been just abysmal off ball this year.

On our last possession, George should have never give it up to Bensley. We had two guys bring their defenders to George. Just bad execution of whatever they were trying to do.

I'm not sure what is going on with Poplar. A mess.

Advertisement
They did pick n roll, probably coached to get on roll guy a little then close out.. Just hard to do when you have two 5'9 guys on court to play defense like that..
But he was in no man’s land , he wasn’t accomplishing anything either way. Other than leaving the shooter wide open. Not sure what’s coached but we are awful at helping the helper but we’ll help if nobody needs help lol

Advertisement
Haven't we seen this movie so many times in the past? Should we be surprised how this ended?

The last two seasons should have been a springboard for success this year, but they have turned into a pillow.

Do we continue down the road with Coach L after this season? If he couldn't bring in front court help from the portal this year, how do we expect it in the future?

Coach L isn't going anywhere until he retires.

Larranaga just took us to the elite eight and final four in back to back seasons. Some of y’all are dolts

Why did Joseph cheat over ? That’s idiotic , everything was fine over there
On the hedge nwoko went to no man’s land meaning Benz has to take the dive man and the guy who floated to the opposite wing… bottom line Benz needs to close out way harder than he did

Advertisement
I do like the potential George has for next year. If our cursed athletic program can get him to return for year 2

But he was in no man’s land , he wasn’t accomplishing anything either way. Other than leaving the shooter wide open.
He crashed in then tried to get back out.. looks like no mans land because he is soo small.. He wasnt gonna affect the shot of 6'6 guy..

Advertisement
Back