Jan. 2 Bowl games

Advertisement
Manny’s gonna Manny
1672698601504.jpeg

Advertisement
1 year… Tulane was 2-10 last season with the same players.

30% are new to the roster. But, then again, that's fairly normal.

What really helps is if Tulane's 2021 roster wasn't loaded with lazy overrated talent, as Miami's was.

Advertisement
30% are new to the roster. But, then again, that's fairly normal.

What really helps is if Tulane's 2021 roster wasn't loaded with lazy overrated talent, as Miami's was.

He’s been at Tulane since 2016 and his previous records were 4-8, 5-7, 6-6, 6-6 and 2-10… I mean that season last year should have done him in.

Credit Tulane for not pulling the trigger and firing him after last season.

Advertisement
Right the staff did a **** of a job. They just won 12 games and a NY6 bowl. Tulane.

I mean a number of things could have happened for them. Players maturing, understanding the system better, more cohesion as a team…

Or sometimes it just all starts to click and there’s no rhyme or reason why that happens

Advertisement
39 points allowed. I love Riley as an offensive guru but his problem has always been soft *** defenses

That's what happens when you use a 200 pound pencil at LB. A stiff fart blocks him out of the way. I never understood why some on here were so high on Gentry......and I disregard the stats bc he's a volume tackler in space and on blitzes, where he can use his length. He's strictly a subpackage/space player. On early downs or against anyone physical, he's awful.

USC has one of the worst rush defenses in all of CFB.

Advertisement
Back