[TWEET]820340543809064960[/TWEET]
[TWEET]820291534322970625[/TWEET]
[TWEET]820397444873723905[/TWEET]
[TWEET]820329204076187651[/TWEET]

[INSTAGRAM]BPQXPIABI_1[/INSTAGRAM]

I'll update the thread as they come in

Last edited:
Advertisement
With all the kids in the uniforms. **** Evidence is huge. He made DJ look tiny.

Johnson's dad looks like a real OG. Bet he bumps NWA on his way home from work.

Advertisement
Yes. Gonna be a major mismatch once he steps on the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think Harley is coming. He is the only one not throwing the U. Plus check this pic. Plus he made the following comment on his Instagram

23bay@biggreen_gotit defly
_1wayaihhdp_Son, did you change your mind
the_102_crew@15kaaya your trash man you was running for your life bruh . You better be glad our offense never got going ! Where ever the kids end up I wish him the best but I hope to cheer aloud for him in days to come.
biggreen_gotit@23bay frfr I can't even believe WEST Virginia in da picture u can't compare them to Miami in no kind of way the don't put players in the league and dats wat matters and we smashed dey weak *** he mite as well flip to Miami and he gone play early
23bayDefly gon play early an be a impact for us @biggreen_gotit
fbg.rasan@the_102_crew what team you like
fbg.rasan@15kaaya the goat **** you talking bout @the_102_crew
the_102_crewI love wvu and I believe you will get big playing time here. We are losing Gibson to the NFL so that's one slot that will be open
lil__country__@the_102_crew who won the bowl game
the_102_crewThat's all you got ? The bowl game reallt ? lol I'll give you that you will took it. Out offense didn't help much ether tho
dbriza14Momma knows best
mauricetalton

mharley_3@_1wayaihhdp_ no ma'am not yet , just visiting Miami

Evidence Njoku is a TE all day.

No way that kid isn't already 215.

His brother was 215 when he came in.

If this kid shut down his recruiting, then why the **** is he OV'ing? Can't be a free trip when he lives here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I don't think Harley is coming. He is the only one not throwing the U. Plus check this pic. Plus he made the following comment on his Instagram

Not yet?

the_102_crew@15kaaya your trash man you was running for your life bruh . You better be glad our offense never got going ! Where ever the kids end up I wish him the best but I hope to cheer aloud for him in days to come.
biggreen_gotit@23bay frfr I can't even believe WEST Virginia in da picture u can't compare them to Miami in no kind of way the don't put players in the league and dats wat matters and we smashed dey weak *** he mite as well flip to Miami and he gone play early
the_102_crewI love wvu and I believe you will get big playing time here. We are losing Gibson to the NFL so that's one slot that will be open
lil__country__@the_102_crew who won the bowl game
the_102_crewThat's all you got ? The bowl game reallt ? lol I'll give you that you will took it. Out offense didn't help much ether tho
dbriza14Momma knows best
mauricetalton

The lady asked did he change his mind. And Harley responded no ma'am not yet...

lil__country__@the_102_crew who won the bowl game������
dbriza14Momma knows best
mauricetalton������������

He said not yet. Cane lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back