Jamil Burroughs (former Alabama DT) enrolled and practicing with team. Update: not eligible for 2023 per cribby

We're talking Bama, not Urban pushing Cam out to start his friend's son. And Randy went FCS before his HOF NFL career even with all that talent
I thought Cam got pushed out for stealing another student's computer or something like that.

Jamil supposedly laid hands on a coach.

Advertisement
Javion Cohen
Alvin Kamara
Jevon Baker kid at UCF just lit up Oklahoma and I would think has a chance to get drafted after a big year last year as well.
Leary from GT caught the winning TD against us (I want to vomit just typing this)

I think this kid is going to be a big piece here next year. Likely a top 3 or 4 DT portal type if he would have waited to enter the portal this coming winter.
O'Leary has caught.... two whole TD's all year.
Cohen hasn't made it an entire season away from Bama yet
Kamara- exception not the rule re a lot of chit
And some LB no one could remember his name that plays for Denver with 0 sacks in the NFL
Baker is having a solid year

Can we agree Hurts (gritty person, QB) and Kamara (knee, discipline, JUCO btwn) are a lil different? Now list the million guys who dipped out on Bama and washed out?

And some LB no one could remember his name that plays for Denver with 0 sacks in the NFL

10/10 job of moving the goal posts. At first it was “who left Saban and did something?” Well, that “some LB” did enough to be drafted in the 3rd round on the National Football League.

Alvin Kamara didn’t do **** in college. There. I moved it again.

IMG_0036.jpeg

Advertisement
Yes they did I would definitely admit that 100. I just can’t get behind the lie to me that’s horrible. But yea they were a good team that year.
The year after, I was a crazy fan and I would say we won the natty. With more time, now I agree with you.

Technically speaking, one of the BCS raiting tools gave us the number one spot to end the season. It’s technically in the NCAA books that they won a Natty.

Advertisement
The year after, I was a crazy fan and I would say we won the natty. With more time, now I agree with you.

Technically speaking, one of the BCS raiting tools gave us the number one spot to end the season. It’s technically in the NCAA books that they won a Natty.
Fair enough

I just think a top team that was loaded that year would of pushed them around up front. And it would of gotten ugly.

Can we agree Hurts (gritty person, QB) and Kamara (knee, discipline, JUCO btwn) are a lil different? Now list the million guys who dipped out on Bama and washed out?

Lol

So now if they aren’t an NFL superstar??

Little different than your first post…you asked us to name em and the rest of the thread did. You said have been more clear if you only wanted NFL superstars…But then you would probably would agree with me that isn't a good indicator to not recruit former Bama players?

Cohen has been excellent and will play in the NFL
Sanders was excellent at Arkansas and was 3rd rd pick

Lot of transfers wash out a lot of places.

Last edited:
i'm not here to say that UCF should claim a national championship game because they most certainly shouldn't

but they did beat auburn and this is what auburn did that year

View attachment 263058
They were a good team, I just think if they consistently face that type of scheddy the LOS would not hold for them. It was a good team though

Advertisement
Advertisement

Well drew is an inside backer in a defense who brought back the two starters lol he was a stud at Arkansas

Like that Auburn team that beat Bama? 👀
Alll about match ups. Like us beating a team that beat someone we lost to. See how that works? That happens all the time. I won’t even look it up the year we played Clemson in the accc game, people thought we had a chance. If I remember correctly off the head they were comparing teams we both played which meant nothing. GT beat us does that mean bowling green beats us?

Every single match up is different weekly.
Off topic asf but for years people use this same bs for boxing and other sports. Well Pac-Man finished Hatton faster I’m sure he can beat Floyd. In all reality it was a bad matchup for pac everyone in the boxing scene knew. In the gyms I was there that sh ain’t mean a thing. Matchups

UCF wasn’t going to consistently win if they went up vs teams with stacked OLines and DLines. I’m not saying they were trash. That’s all I’m saying.

Ok I’m done with it back on topic.

Last edited:
I thought Cam got pushed out for stealing another student's computer or something like that.

Jamil supposedly laid hands on a coach.
That's what I'd read too. Supposedly that coach is known for causing trouble. It's not a talent question with Burroughs.

Advertisement
Back