Jamie Gordinier SR Highlights

Advertisement
i worry about his speed. then again alot of people didnt think thomas carroll would last at miami and he became a starter. Also, people thought Knowshon Moreno was playing against weak comp in hs and he turned out ok. we shall see i guess. its Al's old hs and he was a coach there too

Idk about this one he looks slow at 235... When Al and his group of hog feeding buddies get a hold of him he will only get slower...."Joe, Gordinier is up to 275 were making progress blah blah blah"

His instincts allow him to play faster than he really is, which is a good thing. He will be a solid player but I dont see him being "great". Should do everything he is asked and not make many mistakes

Advertisement
Lol looks great in space... Perfect, cover that 5'10" WR down the field after u try to jam him....then react and tackle the QB or the RB.....got it? Just execute and it works

Advertisement
Idk about this one he looks slow at 235... When Al and his group of hog feeding buddies get a hold of him he will only get slower...."Joe, Gordinier is up to 275 were making progress blah blah blah"

Just like Duke right...bulked up, slowed down...no way that fat slug could break away from the field for a 40yd gain, much less an 80 & 90 yd run. No way.

Just like Duke right...bulked up, slowed down...no way that fat slug could break away from the field for a 40yd gain, much less an 80 & 90 yd run. No way.

Two different animals, you see speed in this guy? Now imagine when he gets force fed by your boy Al

They could just move him inside to be the mike lb. Taking advantage of his intelligence and masking and speed deficiencies.

Advertisement
I've been a vocal critic of Al's Northeastern philosophy. This kid fits that philosophy to a tee.

However, it's not Gordinier's fault that Golden is trying to build a Big 10 team in Miami. When you judge him on his merits, and in our system, he is a solid player. Instinctive, highly productive, good in space for a 235 pound high school kid. The kind of player who kills it at a school like Wisconsin.

Would not be surprised at all if Gordinier plays early at SAM.

DMoney is on the money. Dude reminds me of Chris Borland, the kid from Wisconsin who is now in the league.

Advertisement
I've been a vocal critic of Al's Northeastern philosophy. This kid fits that philosophy to a tee.

However, it's not Gordinier's fault that Golden is trying to build a Big 10 team in Miami. When you judge him on his merits, and in our system, he is a solid player. Instinctive, highly productive, good in space for a 235 pound high school kid. The kind of player who kills it at a school like Wisconsin.

Would not be surprised at all if Gordinier plays early at SAM.
I just threw up.

Lol Big Ten model. This kid has bust written all over him. Sorry I can see him being a scapegoat for Dorito failures.

I would love for Miami to also flip 2015 LB Nick Thomas (Wisc Commit) to pair with Gordinier at LB. Thomas is a beast an plays well in space against FLorida talent, an he is from Kansas.

Go Canes

He isn't the typical Miami guy but honestly we need a guy like him. He is a sure tackler and has great size.

But we also need some speedy linebackers.

Advertisement
Back