James Williams

Real quick. I'm not sure anyone mentioned this already, punt on the punt block, he saved all the other players from looking like fools. They were all about to watch a guy return a football but James jumped on his back.
Yeah, that was crazy & a sign some of our guys have no clue -- another is fielding punts inside the 10 yard line. Blocked punt is bouncing towards our end zone & we have 3-4 guys just watching. As stated, could have been picked up by A&M and clear path to end zone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah. I didn’t care for it in the past because I don’t think he was exactly earning the ability to do it.

But he played like a man possessed. It was really early in the game but he put a bullseye on their running back, #4, and he went after him on every play. And then he told him about it on every play.
Amari Daniels who should of been a cane. But him and Kam were letting him have it. Kam been doing that sh to him since HS it seems like.

Everyone loved the smacktalk in 2001 when we were winning....

Too much for ya now??
Well back in 01 and leading up to that year we were kicking the **** out of everyone. We have been a national embarrassment for over a decade. Obviously the win this past weekend is a step in the right direction.

Advertisement
Why do u hate this young mans behavior? he's just passionate. Let's his emotions take over sometimes. That's about it.
I understand what you're saying but disagree completely. You should never let emotions take over. When emotions take over mistakes happen, and often times big mistakes. Reacting under control with the ability to think through and process is what's needed. That can't happen when emotions take over.

Yall know who he actually reminds me of? Taylor Mays, that was at USC just killing people over the middle.

The closing speed and overall juice is what stands out the most but its not just him, it’s the entire defense. He still gets carried some but his aggression, urgency and overall tackling ability is noticeably improved IMO. I was ready to kick him out the door last season, but Guidry has him motivated and playing to his ability and I am here for it.

James Williams has never been carried a single day as a Miami Hurricane… anytime he’s able to get a clean tackle / hit on a player they go down immediately. When hes reaching out to make a tackle out of position is the only time you’ve seen a big TE or RB able to still get a couple more YAC. That don’t count.

James Williams has never been carried a single day as a Miami Hurricane… anytime he’s able to get a clean tackle / hit on a player they go down immediately. When hes reaching out to make a tackle out of position is the only time you’ve seen a big TE or RB able to still get a couple more YAC. That don’t count.
In a game last year IIRC he jumped on a dudes back and was literally carried a few steps down the sidelines until reinforcements arrived lol. I remember screenshotting it at the time.

Advertisement
Guys were flying around out there.

Literally.

Everytime JW got a clean hit on somebody, they went flying the other way (and continued to roll on the ground when they landed). He's giving me ST26 flashbacks.

Advertisement
He had us rolling our eyes @supacane with all them penalties early. On that one play he made in the second half where he obliterated Stewart over the middle; they tried to call targeting. I was screaming there’s no way, cause when they showed the replay his shoulder made contact first and his helmet glanced off dude face mask; but not before the shoulder made contact! I’m loving this improved version of our guy BeGreat!

He had us rolling our eyes @supacane with all them penalties early. On that one play he made in the second half where he obliterated Stewart over the middle; they tried to call targeting. I was screaming there’s no way, cause when they showed the replay his shoulder made contact first and his helmet glanced off dude face mask; but not before the shoulder made contact! I’m loving this improved version of our guy BeGreat!
Facts though. That first penalty got me hot. But he redeemed himself and balled

Yall know who he actually reminds me of? Taylor Mays, that was at USC just killing people over the middle.
His comp… and best person to model himself after would be Kam Chancellor.

I think that would be his ceiling and that’s not a knock because that dude when healthy was a menace.

His comp… and best person to model himself after would be Kam Chancellor.

I think that would be his ceiling and that’s not a knock because that dude when healthy was a menace.
I need to see the ball skills from James. Kam been the closest to ST with that size. But it seems some type of light came on with James.

Advertisement
Back