James Williams

If your talking the hit to Amari Daniels....

Its guys from south florida that have been playong against each other since pee wees...and he **** near killed him on that sideline lol.
I was mad out the play and saw the rwplay and said got**** James you laid fool out.

Its old school cane..dont neuter these kids, especially one like him who i think needs that energy to get going
Great perspective

Advertisement

Its guys from south florida that have been playong against each other since pee wees...and he **** near killed him on that sideline lol.
I was mad out the play and saw the rwplay and said got**** James you laid fool out.

Its old school cane..dont neuter these kids, especially one like him who i think needs that energy to get going
I had no idea it was Daniels and I had no idea they played together in South Florida.

Advertisement
Listen guys I had no idea Williams and Daniels are both from South Florida and that he made the big hit on Daniels.

By the way, what do y’all think James Williams run in the 40? Him and Porter who has to run at least 4.5 in the 40 were tied when they took off **** near. This is some elite closing speed

☝️

Advertisement
By the way, what do y’all think James Williams run in the 40? Him and Porter who has to run at least 4.5 in the 40 were tied when they took off **** near. This is some elite closing speed

American Heritage representing 🙌....This play embodies everything a Miami defense should be

I like Williams.

This team needs DOGS and he's one.

But he veers over that line between the intensity we need vs the bonehead crap we don't need too often. It's entirely possible that Williams wins us a game singlehandedly this year, and entirely likely that he costs us a game singlehandedly.

He shouldn't want to be that guy.

I said during the game if Mario had anybody, ANYBODY to sub in for him after shoulderbarring the A&M kicker. Just teach dude a lesson if you go over that line I will yank you off the field and you can calm yourself down. Just a little bit. And eventually Williams will stay on the field and have a good balance and it will serve him well in the pros. Because he's going to get drafted pretty high when he runs the 40 w/ his size.

You can tell Guidry has been coaching him up and he's light years better than he was last year. Our safeties are just too sweet this year.

Chicago Bulls Wrestling GIF by WWE

Advertisement
He’s coming into his own-His impact on the field was evident-There is no question he’s turning the corner-

His closing speed on that one tackle was sick-Guys his size are not supposed to be that fast he’s emerging to what everyone had envisioned for him.

Look out he’s coming.

Advertisement
All I want, is for him to try and not give the other team an automatic first down, especially on 3rd down. That's all. I am not asking for him to become Tim Tebow and make love to and pray for the enemy. Is it not possible for him to remain a dog but within the bounds of the rules?

Seemed the ref saw them both talking back and forth and realized they knew each other and let it slide because it was offsetting. JW did tap Amari a few times in the ear and the ref was right there to separate them. Great no call by refs.

Gentrification *** fans want to sweeten up their orange tie fantasy of miami and nit pick one of our own over panzy ****.

James LOVES BEING A CANE and I LOVE the passion he plays with.

Correct my memory but did he get ejected? Did he do something so egregious we had to bench him?

I’ll land my plane … actually **** that! Most of the James hate are coming from folks with no ties to this school besides a walmart t shirt. No ******* clue what it means to be a cane and what that U means to us.

Advertisement
Back