James Williams

Advertisement
His size, and his vocal leadership would make my small Caucasian brothers gets the rosa parks squirts.

Stop saying **** that inst true. We want emotional hyped, mean, cerebral, and controlled chaos. Go recruit holy Cross and ask for Rudy. I'm tired of lip service champions. I want skull crushing demons that would skull **** squirrels

I admit I'm extremely hard on him and overly critical....but it's only because I know he could literally change the outcomes of games, he's got that much talent and potential. I'll keep being frustrated but I'm glad he's on our side lol

Advertisement
I've still yet to see a single person, reporter, analyst, or ANYBODY, point out why JW got called for unnecessary roughness on that offsetting penalty incident that made people immediately start ****ting on JW. Phantom call and ***** *** fans for not being skeptical until proven otherwise. Idc about him talking after every play, that's not a flag.

Looks like an entirely different player. Last year he didn't want to hit. This year he's a savage
Aht Aht Aht! Don’t u say that! I don’t want everyone hopping on the JW20 bandwagon now (Big Pause)! Let them keep talkin **** about him

Advertisement
New age Miami fans want to castrate Williams for jawing too much eh?
Nonsense. I’m in my mid 40s. Grew up with the swag and sh*t-talking. Loved every second of it. The difference is those teams were good enough to have over 200 yards in penalties and still beat the #3 team in the country by over 40 points.This team is coming off a 5-7 season. We can’t afford his dumb antics in close games against ranked teams.

Nonsense. I’m in my mid 40s. Grew up with the swag and sh*t-talking. Loved every second of it. The difference is those teams were good enough to have over 200 yards in penalties and still beat the #3 team in the country by over 40 points.This team is coming off a 5-7 season. We can’t afford his dumb antics in close games against ranked teams.
Yes..1000x.

Play To Win New York Jets GIF

Advertisement
He was on something yesterday. That was his best game. And don’t think opposing players don’t know he’s a headhunter. Some folks gonna alligator arm and make a business decision next time they have to go over the middle.

That said, the talking well after the play needs to stop. He could have been flagged for pointing the finger at Amari Daniels early. I secretly loved it but we got lucky there. Maybe the only call we got all game.

Folks are praising his play only because we won. It's the only reason. If this is dudes worst game all year then things are going in the right direction. Time will tell

Advertisement
He made a tackle after a 15 yard gain and was talking ****…that’s not making a play buddy. That’s just being a ******* idiot.
If your talking the hit to Amari Daniels....

Its guys from south florida that have been playong against each other since pee wees...and he **** near killed him on that sideline lol.
I was mad out the play and saw the rwplay and said got**** James you laid fool out.

Its old school cane..dont neuter these kids, especially one like him who i think needs that energy to get going

It’s whatever at this point. Don’t mind if he does it occasionally but it’s every play with him. He played much better in the second half.
I was watching the game with some friends that are fans of other teams. They don’t know anybody on the team other than maybe Van Dyke. One of the guys had money on Miami and kept telling me #20 needs to stop talking trash after every play. That’s how ridiculous Williams was talking smack.

Williams is a ballhawk and immensely talented, but I agree with those who say he needs to STFU. I don’t want to see another unnecessary penalty from him again. That **** is too nerve racking for me.

Advertisement
Back