James WIlliams

Advertisement
I wouldnt mind a 6'5 235 athletic freak at FS

OK, but it's doubtful, just leave it at that. Sure, it may happen...It's fine by me. But to act certain the kid won't move when you are as big as him is just stubborn and stupid.

Advertisement
OK, but it's doubtful, just leave it at that. Sure, it may happen...It's fine by me. But to act certain the kid won't move when you are as big as him is just stubborn and stupid.

idk man, this kid is a beast

If he tell him that he will decommit. Hes said it before. He only wants to play safety and someone will give him that chance.

U must not follow crootin. Just get them to campus and figure out the position later. I agree he should be tried out at safety first. But this kid is an OLB all day just like Ray Armstrong.

Advertisement
I get that most might disagree. Someone is gonna move Williams to LB someday, its just gotta be on his terms

I don’t think most disagree. It’s his most likely trajectory for long term success.

But I’m not ready to count this guy out from being able to stay at safety. He shows real range and fluidity in his tape imo

Advertisement
what an unusual amount of kids seemingly leaving Heritage it'll be interesting to see if Williams stays there or comes back to dade

Advertisement
Saw this kid play a couple times this year against some very talented teams and he was the best one on the field. Hard to believe he was only a soph

Sean Taylor is is floor

I've never been more ticked off by a comment, than this one. Then I just realized you cant even write properly. Dont have anything against you personally, will still like your post if they have a point. Just dont joke about Legends especially ones that are no longer with us.

Advertisement
Back