James WIlliams

Advertisement
Did tweet at one point yesterday or day the before..."Loyalty is everything to me I'm a Miami Hurricane no matter what"

Something to that effect.

Advertisement
2021 kid? I don't even want to look at 2020 kids with all the uncertainty around recruiting at this time. Here's to hoping that tweet above holds true.

Hate to be that guy but does this remind you of anyone... 6'3 205 lb. He will end up like 6'4 225

If he remains a safety he will be like Ken Easley or Cam Chancellor. Will have the ability to muscle with TEs and have the speed to run with them.

Advertisement
I will remember this tweet fondly when he decommits next summer.

2AEC308B-C87C-4952-A770-FEE4540048D4.gif

Advertisement
Visiting this weekend

Here’s something from Ivins piece today.

“I am real solid with Miami right now," Williams told InsideTheU's David Lake last month when asked where things stand. “Manny Diaz was a great hire. He has got ‘The New Miami’ going and he is going to get things going there. I love how that man loves me and I love him back. It is about love and loyalty and that is the most important thing”

Visiting this weekend

“I am real solid with Miami right now," Williams told InsideTheU's David Lake last month when asked where things stand. “Manny Diaz was a great hire. He has got ‘The New Miami’ going and he is going to get things going there. I love how that man loves me and I love him back. It is about love and loyalty and that is the most important thing”
Ambassador for the 2021 class. Wish we could have him with the 2020 class haha

Visiting this weekend

He's a keeper, #1 safety for 2021 class. Sophomore season in which he totaled 96 tackles and five interceptions – two of which he returned for touchdowns.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back