James WIlliams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ray Ray has had a pretty solid NFL career so far.

Sure. But, when were talking about a 6'4 200+ pound sophomore who:
  1. Has dominated South Florida football since his Freshman year
  2. Shown the fluidity to be a rangy impact centerfielder at safety
  3. Has the the athletic ability to have the potential to play anywhere from Safety to LB to DE; and
  4. Already has offers from all the major programs
I don't think the hope and projection should be a guy who has started 12 games in the NFL over a 6 year career. I have a belief that he can project better than that, personally.

Ray Ray is a talented player and was an exciting prospect with great athletic potential. But, did he even have defensive highlights on his high school film, or was it all just running QB?

Advertisement
Sure. But, when were talking about a 6'4 200+ pound sophomore who:
  1. Has dominated South Florida football since his Freshman year
  2. Shown the fluidity to be a rangy impact centerfielder at safety
  3. Has the the athletic ability to have the potential to play anywhere from Safety to LB to DE; and
  4. Already has offers from all the major programs
I don't think the hope and projection should be a guy who has started 12 games in the NFL over a 6 year career. I have a belief that he can project better than that, personally.

Ray Ray is a talented player and was an exciting prospect with great athletic potential. But, did he even have defensive highlights on his high school film, or was it all just running QB?

I never really project a specific NFL career on anyone. I just hope they even get there and make the initial 53 man roster. Anything after that is up to them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If he tell him that he will decommit. Hes said it before. He only wants to play safety and someone will give him that chance.

We arent going to make the #1 Safety in the country move to another position. Dont listen to these posters that never been in a College meeting room and broke down film.

Advertisement
Actually I said we needed to offer JHH long before this board even knew who he was.

But the #1 Safety in the country aint moving to LB at Miami when other big time schools want him at safety.

Actually I said we needed to offer JHH long before this board even knew who he was.

But the #1 Safety in the country aint moving to LB at Miami when other big time schools want him at safety.

And if he ends up 6'5 230+ lbs there may not be a choice for him...But sure safety or at the very least striker looks good at least for now.

Advertisement
Back